NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021 (Out) : Download Hall Ticket @nchm.nic.in
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021 - National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card window in online mode on August 3 on the official website; nchm.nic.in. Candidates can download NCHM JEE admit card 2021 by entering their application number, date of birth and security pin. The technical glitch in the official website; nchmct.nic, has now been resolved and the NCHM JEE admit card can now be downloaded smoothly.
Latest: Click here to get a direct link to download NCHMCT JEE Card
Stay up-to date with NCHM JEE News
NCHMCT JEE will be held as a home-based online proctored test on August 10 to offer admissions to nearly 12,045 undergraduate hotel management seats across 74 institutes.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card Dates 2021
Candidates appearing for NCHM JEE 2021 are required to mandatorily have NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card. It is one of the important documents that ensure permission to write the test. The NCHM JEE admit card will be tested by invigilators online. Here are some of the relevant dates of the NCHMCT JEE admit card.
NCHMCT Admit Card: Important Dates
Availability of NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021
August 3, 2021
|NCHMCT JEE mock test||August 5 to 7, 2021|
NCHM JEE 2021 exam date
August 10, 2021
How to download NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download NCHM JEE admit card 2021 with ease.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of NCHM JEE
Step 2 - Click on the ‘NCHM JEE 2021 admit card’ tab.
Step 3 - Enter application number and date of birth
Step 4 - Enter the security pin
Step 5 - Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 6 - NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card will appear on the screen
Step 7 - Download the admit card and take multiple printouts of the same for future reference.
Note - Candidates must print the admit card on an A4 size paper and they should keep extra copies of the same.
The admit card of NCHMCT JEE looks like this:
Quick Links -
How to Retrieve NCHMCT JEE 2021 password?
Step 1: Go to the official website of NCHM JEE - nchmjee.nta.nic.in. and go to the login window and click on the ‘forgot password' tab.
Step 2: Next, select one option from the available options.
Option 1 – Using the security questions and answer you chose during NCHMCT JEE registration 2021.
Option 2 – Using a verification code sent to the candidate via a text message on the registered mobile number.
Option 3 – Using a reset link sent to the candidate on their registered email id.
Step 3: If you select option 1, then you need to enter the application number and type the security question & answer in the specified field. Click on the ‘submit’ tab to reset the password.
Step 4: If you choose options 2 and 3, enter the application number and date of birth. After entering the details, then, click on the ‘continue’ tab.
What details will be mentioned on NCHM JEE admit card 2021?
Candidates must check all details mentioned on the admit card of NCHM JEE. The admit card will include the following details:
Name of the candidate
|Photograph of the candidate||Candidate's signature|
Date and timings of NCHM JEE 2021
Test centre name and address
|Date of birth||Duration of the exam|
What to present along with the NCHM JEE Admit Card?
Candidates have to get verified any one of the following identity proofs, along with the admit card. These are the valid ID proofs acceptable by the authorities:
Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
Candidates are advised to note the following
• The NCHM JEE admit card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the NCHMCT eligibility criteria.
• The admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2021 will not be sent by post.
• Candidate must not mutilate the NCHMCT admit card or change any entry made therein.
• The issue of the NCHM JEE 2021 admit card, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
• Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 in good condition for future reference.
What not to carry to the examination hall?
Candidates should not take the below-given items as they will put their candidature at risk.
Any electronic gadget
Any paper, excluding admit card and identity proof
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
In case, candidates find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card, they should immediately bring it to the notice of the authorities concerned.
1. The NCHM JEE admit card 2021 is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the prospectus/information bulletin.
2. This NCHMCT admit card contains two pages, Page 1 contains the personal details and Page 2 contains an "Advisory on Online Examination". Candidates are advised to download and print both the pages, read them carefully and follow the instructions strictly.
3. Exam will be held in the online (internet-based) mode.
4. Candidates are not required to visit any NCHM JEE exam centre for appearing in the exam. They can appear in the NCHM JEE exam from their respective location(s).
5. They should sit in a place where they would be able to appear in the NCHMCT exam 2021 peacefully without any interruption during the exam.
6. Candidates are required to appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on laptops or personal computers which should have a functional web camera and microphone. They will not be able to appear in the exam on mobile phones.
7. Candidates have to ensure uninterrupted power supply and stable internet connectivity, during the duration of the NCHM JEE exam.
8. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for laptops or personal computers. Neither the National Testing Agency (NTA) nor the National Council of Hotel Management (NCHM) will make any arrangements in this regard.
9. Candidates are required to report for the exam, online, or log in at 12.30 PM.
10. No candidate shall be permitted to report for the exam after 2.00 PM.
11. Candidates can submit and leave NCHMCT JEE 2021, whenever they complete the exam.
12. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without NCHM JEE admit card and valid ID proof.
13. They will be required to show their NCHM JEE exam admit card and ID proof before the camera, when asked to do so, to show their identity.
14. Candidates will be permitted to keep only the following items with them during the NCHMCT JEE exam 2021:
- Admit Card
- Original valid ID proof
- Drinking water in a transparent water bottle
- 2 sheets of plain paper of A-4 size for doing rough work during the exam
15. Candidate must carry any one of the original and valid photo identification proof issued by the Government – PAN card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo. All other ID/Photocopies of IDs even if attested/scanned photos of IDs in mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof.
16. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the NTA website, i.e. www.nta.ac.in, https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in for any updates regarding the exam.
17. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple applications, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring in all future examinations conducted by NTA.
What To Do In Case Of Any Discrepancy In NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021
Note: NTA will be sending communications to the candidates on the procedure for taking the online exam, individually, by email at their registered email address. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep checking their mailbox regularly so that they do not miss out on anything.
Advisory on Online NCHM JEE 2021 Examination
NCHMCT JEE Mock Test 2021
Candidates must appear in the NCHM JEE mock test on any of the days, from August 5 to 7, 2021. The window for taking the mock test will be open from 10.00 am to 06.00 pm. NCHM JEE 2021 mock test is meant to familiarise the candidates with the procedure for taking the exam online so that they do not face any problems on the exam day. It may be clearly understood that the mock test is only for practice/familiarizing the candidates with the procedure for taking the online exam and is not the actual exam for assessment. A candidate who is present in the mock test but fails to be present in the actual exam on 10th August 2021 will be treated as absent.
Hardware and software specifications for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- The system (Laptop / Desktop) should have a functional Web Camera and Microphone.
- Machine Configuration: RAM - Minimum 2GB (though 4GB is recommended), Processor Speed- 1.5 GHz and above.
- Windows 7/8/10 Operating, Minimum 40GB Hard Disk Memory, Minimum Core2 Duo processor.
- Minimum 1.4GHz clock speed
- Antivirus should be disabled on the system.
- Dotnet 4.5 must be installed on the user system
- Preferred browsers: Google Chrome (Ver. 75 or above), Mozilla Firefox (Ver. 70 or above).
- Make sure that the pop-up blocker is disabled on your browser. Any notifications related to antivirus, windows update, email notifications, etc will be counted as navigation.
- Internet Bandwidth: The minimum required bandwidth is 512 Kbps - 1 Mbps of internet speed on each machine.
In case the internet connectivity drops, during submission, candidates are advised not to close their window. Instead, they should contact the Technical Help Desk.
For any technical problems that may arise before or during the mock test or the actual exam, candidates can contact Technical Help.
How to log in
Step 1: Candidates can appear in the mock test as well as the actual exam at nchm.nta.ac.in.
Step 2: Your Roll Number will be your User ID. Your Password for logging into the site, given on Page No. 1 is valid for both the NCHM mock test and the actual exam.
Step 3: Candidates can log in to the system at the URL mentioned at the appointed time on the mock test/ exam day, using the user ID and password.
Step 4: Once logged in, they are required to follow the instructions on the screen.
Specific Dos and Don’ts:
- Candidates are not allowed to move from their seats, during the exam. They cannot take bio breaks during the duration of the exam.
- Candidates should sit facing the screen throughout the NCHM JEE 2021 exam and should not look sideways or down.
- Candidates are not allowed to keep mobile phones, digital watches or any other electronic devices with them during NCHMCT JEE 2021.
- Candidates are not permitted to wear headphones.
- Candidates should take the NCHMCT exam, seated in a room where there is sufficient light.
- The candidate has to ensure he/she is the only person in the room during the exam, (other than the candidate with disabilities who is permitted use of a scribe) and there is no disturbance.
- Candidates should not contact/talk to anyone or take assistance from anyone during the exam.
- Candidates should not keep any text or bits of paper or any material/notes with them during NCHM JEE. However, they are allowed to keep 2 plain sheets of A 4 size paper for doing any rough work that may be required to solve the questions. They will have to show them before the camera, as and when asked to do so by the Proctor.
- They should not access any other site/screen on their PC/laptop during the NCHMCT JEE exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to lip-sync or read the questions aloud.
- Candidates are not allowed to have food/beverage during the exam except water
Other Important Details
- Violation of any of the instructions mentioned above will be treated as Unfair Means and may result in disqualification/ cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates will be under invigilation by remote proctors. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to the NCHM JEE instructions, rules and regulations.
- At any point of time during the exam, if the Proctor finds any suspicious eye movements or any suspicious activities in the exam environment, the candidate can be asked by the Proctor through Chat, to turn the Laptop/Webcam to show his/her surroundings to maintain the sanctity of the examination. Warning on Chat shall appear on the candidate’s console on suspicious behaviour.
- If the candidate does not follow the instructions even after repeated warnings from the Proctor, the exam can be terminated by the Proctor. Candidates are to keep a check on the chat window for any communication from the Proctor
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions on “How to appear in the Online exam” and the “Frequently Asked Questions”, which will be sent to them through email, before the mock test, carefully and be guided accordingly.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centres 2021
The detailed timings of the NCHMCT JEE 2021 will be mentioned on the admit card. As the test will be conducted from home, there will be no details about the exam centre on the admit card. Candidates had to ensure earlier that they reach the NCHMCT JEE exam centre 2021 well before the scheduled time and follow all the necessary instructions. The new norms will soon be notified on the official website.
Top Hospitality Entrance Exam
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021 (Out) : Download Hall Ticket @nchm.nic.in
Question: When will NCHMCT admit card 2021 be released?
The admit card downloading window of NCHMCT JEE has been released in online mode on August 3.
Question: Will I be receiving NCHMCT JEE admit card on my postal address?
No, the admit card of NCHMCT JEE is available only in online mode, which candidates have to download.
Question: Can I carry a photocopy of the identity proof, along with NCHMCT JEE admit card?
No, you must carry the original identity proof.
Question: What is the last date to download NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card?
You can have access to the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2021 until the date of the examination.
Question: What is the mode in which NCHMCT JEE admit card can be accesed?
The admit card will be released in an online mode. Hence candidates can visit the official site and download the admit card.
Question: What to carry along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates must carry one photo id proof like student ID, PAN card, Voter Id card, driving license or Aadhar Card.
Question: What to do in case there is any discrepancy in admit card?
In case of any discrepancy candidate must immediately contact NTA by visiting the official website where the entire contact details are given.
Question: What are the details mentioned in the admit card?
The details mentioned in the admit card are candidate’s name, signature, date of exam, venue of exam, timings, registration number and roll number of the candidate.
Question: Is it necessary that the photo to be pasted on the admit card must be the same as that of the one in the downloaded admit card of NCHM JEE?
Yes, the passport size photograph has to be pasted for the exam day in the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card. That photograph must be the same as the one uploaded while filling the form.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Candidates can check he...
How to Prepare for NCHMCT JEE 2022 in 1 Year: Get detailed pre...
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2022 - Candidates who wish to sit for ...
NCHMCT JEE Exam Dates 2022 - Check here all the details regard...
Questions related to NCHM JEE
i need this exam pls help me to cl
You have tagged NCHM JEE, National Testing Agency is the conducting authority for NCHMCT JEE, the entrance test is conducted for a duration of three hours in online mode in Hindi/English with 200 MCQs from Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude of 30 questions , Reasoning and Logical Dedication of 30 questions, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 30 questions, English Language of 60 questions, and Aptitude for Service Sector of 50 questions, for each correct answer four marks will be awarded, there is negative marking scheme for each wrong attempt one mark will be deducted. To know more details regarding NCHM JEE , you can visit our page at
In order to get started get acquainted with the exam pattern, marking scheme as discussed above, you can check out the entire syllabus for each section at https://hospitality.careers360.com/articles/nchmct-jee-syllabus
Make a time table and accordingly assign number of hours to each subject,
Choose appropriate study materials and keep the resources limited, revision and practice is the key towards excellence in this entrance test, Some of the recommended books for NCHMCT JEE Hotel Management are as follows;
- For English section, when it comes to the grammar part you can refer Wren and Martin, and for practice purpose you can use Arihant's Publication General English for all competitive exams.
- For General Awareness and Current Affiars, you can refer newspaper for covering dynamic portion or monthly magazines like pratiyogita darpan also helps, you can refer GK Today or Lucent's GK for static portion.
- For Reasoning and Logical Deduction, you can go through RK Agarwal's Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
- And for service sector aptitude, you can refer to any of the book for hotel management by RK Gupta or Arihant Publication.
Also, go through previous year papers at https://hospitality.careers360.com/articles/nchmct-jee#NCHMCT-JEE-Previous-Years-Statistics
this will let you become familiar with exam pattern, marking scheme, important topics, level of the paper, through consistent practice you can analyze your level of preparation, and thereby improve speed, calculation, and time management skills.
when will be exam in 2022 will happen.... what will be the date of that exam... please let me know
You have not mentioned the examination or course you are wanting to attempt. Without that data I cannot help out out in giving the date of examination..
Post your query completely...
which streem is best , hospitality and tourism, medicin and alled science or management and bussiness admiinistration
Hope you are doing well.
To be very honest, each and every stream is best in its own way. You only need to know which one you are interested in. We can satisfy you with the answer but you have to decide your future & career not us.
But ofcourse we could guide you:
1.Hospitality and tourism
Hospitality and tourism management refers to management studies pertaining to management in the hospitality industry , of which tourism is a part. ... Hospitality and tourism management studies teach students how to succeed in this industry so that they can secure a lucrative and rewarding career.
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
Conference centre manager
Fast food restaurant manager
Public house manager
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
Air cabin crew
Business development manager
Customer service manager
Fire risk assessor
Health service manager
Human resources officer
2. Medicine and allied sciences
Allied Medical Sciences is a term used to describe the broad range of disciplines that produce health professionals who are not Physicians. Allied health professionals work within a multidisciplinary health team to provide the best patient outcomes.
Career in Allied medical sciences
Medical laboratory technician
3. Management and business
Business administration/management majors study how businesses function. They learn business principles while strengthening their leadership skills, and they have a flexible curriculum that allows them to pursue a variety of careers.
Career job includes
- Chief executive officer
- Budget, cost or systems analyst
- Marketing manager
- Human resources manager
- Training and development specialist
- Executive assistant
- Wholesale or retail buyer
- Retail salesperson
- Meeting and convention planner
- Office manager
Hope this will guide you well. Wish you all the success ahead. Choose what you are interested in.
What if we didnt pay first round seat allotment fees and now it is telling us that , you are not eligible for second round .so what should i do and how can i get collage ?
Any counselling lets the candidate to have the freedom to join the seat allocation process at any round (round1 or round 2 or round3). But as per your case if we consider a situation where you didn't pay first round seat allotment fees and then it says that you are no more eligible for the second round then don't panic. Make a list of your college, talk with the authorities. I know one of my friends who became a defaulter (not this case, it was a problem of his own) and later got admitted in one of his desired private colleges. Some colleges held decentralized counselling which can be another solution. Otherwise opt for management quota where you have to pay extra money for your seat allotment(which will be done by the college itself). Hope this helps and feel free to ask in case you have anymore doubt.
how many marks should i score in nchmct to get admission in thiruvananthapuram IHM..............
IHM is one of the most renowned hotel management and catering colleges in the country. the are well know for their well equipped classes and their knowledge hub.
though the competition is little tough one can make it through sheer determination.
in order to get into IHM T one has to secure a rank between 700-8000 (general)