NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 - Check Question Paper PDFs
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021 - Students who wish to appear for NCHM JEE 2021 must be well acquainted with the NCHMCT JEE 2021 sample papers. The sample papers serve as the model question papers in NCHMCT JEE preparation. In order to excel in the examination, besides completing the syllabus it is necessary for candidates to have solved the sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 beforehand. Practising NCHMCT JEE sample papers boosts the confidence level of students. Sample papers are also beneficial as they help in improving the speed and accuracy of solving questions. Students get to practice each topic from the syllabus thoroughly with the help of sample papers. NCHMCT JEE entrance exam is conducted for admission to the hospitality and hotel management programmes that are offered at the undergraduate level. Let us dig in detail about the NCHMCT JEE sample papers 2021 to get the idea about the exam pattern and how to download the same.
The table below describes all the important events and exam dates of NCHMCT JEE 2021. Candidates can go through the exam dates below so as not to miss any important event.
Important Dates of NCHM JEE
Issue of NCHMCT JEE 2021 notification
First week of November 2020
Release of NCHMCT JEE application form 2021
First week of January 2021
Last date for submission of the form
Third week of March 2021
Last date for uploading of documents such as scanned picture and signature
Third week of March 2021
Last date for payment of application fees of NCHM JEE 2021 through online mode.
Candidates can pay the fees through e-challan upto bank hours.
Third week of March 2021
Availability of NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021
First week of April 2021
NCHM JEE 2021
Last week of April 2021
Declaration of NCHMCT JEE Result 2021
Third week of May 2021
*- The dates are tentative and subject to change
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021
Sample papers of NCHM JEE 2021 give details about what are the topics that are essential and therefore should be given more attention to. Candidates also get to know about the weightage of questions. Candidates can learn about the exam pattern and time management for the examination by solving the sample paper. But remember sample papers are just for practice and not the exact form in which paper will appear. There can be surprises expected in the exam in terms of difficulty level, types of questions asked and the weightage of each subtopic. Candidates can click on the links which are given below in the table to download NCHMCT JEE sample papers.
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers
Advantages of Solving NCHMCT JEE 2021 Sample Papers
Candidates can analyse their strong and weak areas and can then prepare accordingly so that they can overcome their weak points.
Solving NCHM JEE 2021 sample papers will make candidates familiar about the type of questions, division of marks, which questions are more or less time-consuming and also develops familiarity with NCHMCT JEE exam pattern.
When it comes to enhancing time management skills, solving sample papers plays a vital role.
Sample papers can be downloaded in PDF format and can be accessed offline whenever a candidate wishes to solve them.
Sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 help candidates in boosting their confidence level and take them one step ahead of their competitors.
The entrance exam for NCHM JEE 2021 will be conducted in an online mode with three hours duration. The test paper is bilingual, that is, all questions are available in both English and Hindi language. The questions are objective type i.e. multiple choice type based questions. There is a negative marking in the exam paper. Candidates are awarded four marks for every correct answer whereas one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Let us see the highlights of NCHM JEE 2021 exam pattern in detail.
Exam Pattern of NCHMCT JEE
Duration of NCHM JEE 2021
Type of questions
Medium of question paper
English and Hindi except for the English Language section
Mode of NCHM JEE 2021
Total Number of questions in Each Subject
Number of questions
Aptitude for Service Sector
Reasoning & Logical Deduction
Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Pattern: Highlights
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
NTA provides free mock tests of NCHMCT JEE for candidates so that they will get to know how to solve the questions. If candidates are willing to take the mock test of NCHM JEE 2021, then they have to register first by filling some necessary details. Once candidates have registered successfully, they would see the timer on the computer screen. Now candidates need to click on the “start exam” button. There are a few more things such as candidates can navigate questions by clicking on previous and next question button. Taking mock tests also assists aspirants to enhance their speed and accuracy of solving questions.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Questions Asked
1. Replace the underlined word in the given sentences with the most appropriate synonym:
- He had the nerve to suggest that I was cheating
(a) courage b) capacity c) strength d) audacity
- Nisha looked beautiful and elegant in a classy pink dress a) important b)huge c)simple d)majestic
- We cherish the good memories of the festive season
a)harmonise b)praise c)treasures d) cheers
- Govt. ID cards are the only way to investigate one's identity in airport
a)validate b)supporting c)immigrate d)displayed
2. Replace the underlined word in the given sentences with the most appropriate antonyms:
- The sweet shop in M block market serves the delicious desserts.
a) appealing b) distasteful c) tasteful d) appetizing
- Complicated instructions in a question paper lead to confusion
a) slow b)complex c) tough d) simple
3. In each of the following options, select the one which can be substituted for given words/sentence
- A person pretending to be somebody he is not
(a) Importer b) liar c) rogue d) Magician
- A person who dies for a noble cause
a) misanthrope b)namesake c) mercenary d)martyr
- Stealing from writing of others
a)copying b)refraining c)plagiarism d) reproducing
- Yearly celebration of a date as an event
a) birthday b) anniversary c)jubilee d)century
3. In the following questions, four choices are given. One word is spelt correctly while others are misspelt. Choose the correctly spelt word
- a) raceipt b) reecipt c)receipt d) reciept
- a)vacum b) vacumm c)vaacum d) vacuum
- What is the present name of the National Park which was established in 1931 with the aim to protect the wildlife of Karnataka?
- 2. Babur defeated ______ in the first battle of Panipat on April 21, 1526
- 'NITI' in NITI Aayog stands for?
- The two largest denomination notes demonetized on Nov 8, 2016 in India were?
- Who was popularly known as the 'lady with the lamp?'
- Who is also known by the name 'Frontier Gandhi'?
- 'The God of Small Things' is written by?
- Washington DC is situated in the banks of river?
- The famous CK Naidu Trophy is associated with which sport?
- Who won the 'Women Singles Title' in the US Open Tournament 2018?
- Which is the device used to measure small electric current in a circuit?
- Which was the first living creature sent in space?
- Myanmar was known by which name?
- Two smallest continents in the world are?
- What is the capital of South Korea?
- Who was the first Indian women to get an olympic medal?
- 'Higgs Boson' is also known as the?
- IPC stands for?
- Which city is also known as the 'Gateway of India?'
- The highest commissioned rank of Naval Services in India is?
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- The average of marks of a student in 7 subjects are 75. His average marks in 6 subjects excluding Science is 72. How many marks did he score in Science?
- The sum of 4 consecutive even numbers is 180. What is the sum of the set of next four consecutive even numbers?
- The price of a chair is 60 % of a table. The price of a stool is 15% of the table. The stool cost is what percentage of the chair?
- A trader marks his goods 20% above the cost price and allows a discount of 15% on it. Find out the gain percent.
- The HCF of 2923 and 3239 is
- If one star equals four circles and three circles equals four diamonds, then what is the ration of star to diamond?
- If the ration of two numbers is 5:6 and their LCM is 480, what is their HCF?
- Father is nine times older as his son and the mother is eight times older as the son. The sum of the mother' and father age is 51 yrs. What is the age of his son?
- The angles of a triangle are in the ration 1:2:3. The largest angle of a triangle is?
- If the price of a petrol is increased y 30% by how much percent can owner reduce his consumption to maintain the same budget?
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
1. In which of the following questions, which one of them is different from the rest?
a) Mars b) Earth c) Moon d) Neptune
2. In the following no. series, only one no. is wrong. Find out the wrong number
125, 126, 124, 127, 123, 129
3. Find out the odd among the four:
a) Tortoise b) Oyster c) Alligator d)crab
4. Complete the series by replacing ? a) 1, 10, ?, 52, 85, 126
5. Find out the alternative which replaces the question mark
CARS: VOLVO:: FURNITURE: ?
a) IKEA b) TATA c) FwD d) ITC
Some tips to make full use of NCHMCT JEE sample papers
Candidates should take a complete overview of the sample papers
Make a proper timetable as to when you are going to practice the sample paper on a regular basis, a month or two prior to the exam.
Try to practice the sample papers religiously in a similar environment and time as that of the exam day.
When solving the sample paper, keep yourself away from all the distractions.
Don’t peek into the solutions in the middle of solving NCHMCT JEE sample paper, check them only if you are unable to solve a particular question on your own.
Make a habit of looking through the solutions after successfully solving a question. You will learn different approaches to the same problem.
Don’t cheat on yourself, whatever you do, you do with honesty.
Keep the marking schemes at your fingertips and plan a sequence in which you are going to attempt the question paper. You can make changes with time.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2021
It is important for NCHMCT JEE aspirants to know the complete syllabus before starting the preparation. The NCHMCT JEE syllabus 2021 will help them take stock of all the important topics from which the questions are majorly asked in the entrance exam. As a result, candidates make a clear-cut strategy for preparing for the exam. Candidates also know how much time they should ideally devote to each subject and topic and accordingly they can make a time table.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 - Check Question Paper PDFs
Question: Who is the conducting body of NCHM JEE 2021?
The conducting body of NCHM JEE is National Testing Agency( NTA).
Question: Will the actual exam paper of NCHM JEE 2021 be just like the one given in sample papers?
No this is a misconception. Candidates should pay attention that sample papers only act as model question papers for your preparation. They resemble the pattern and the type of questions asked. So never rely just on the pattern of sample papers.
Question: What is the advantage of solving sample papers?
Sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 help candidates in boosting the confidence level, help to analyse strong and weak areas, make you familiar with the exam pattern and how to solve 200 questions within the three hours time limit.
Question: Are the solutions given along with the sample papers provided by Careers360?
Yes there is a solution sheet attached along with the questions in the sample paper. Candidates can download it in the PDF format too.
10 Tips to Crack NCHM JEE 2021 in 15 Days - With 15 days left ...
How to prepare for NCHMCT JEE 2021 in 1 month - Get complete d...
How to Prepare for NCHM JEE 2021 in 3 months - Know the right ...
Questions related to NCHM JEE
HELLO , I HAVE DONE MY UG IN ENGINEERING FIELD , CAN I PURSUE MY PG IN HOTEL MANGAEMENT ?
Hi. The most popular post graduate course would be a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in hotel management. The eligibility criteria for Masters in Business Management in Hotel Management is as follows:
1. a bachelors (UG) degree in any course
2. UG course must be completed from a recognized university
3. The candidate must have a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks in UG.
4. Some universities require good performance in entrance exams like CAT, MAT etc. Other colleges have their own entrances.
Do we directly get admission in IHMs without appearing in NCHM JEE?
No, you cannot get direct admission in IHM without NCHMCT-JEE. IHM BSc admission is done on the basis of NCHMCT JEE. Students are allotted the colleges on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) in the entrance examination.
IHM MSc admission is done on the basis of rank obtained in NCHMCT JEE, followed by NCHMCT counselling.
IHM PG Diploma admission is merit-based and there is no entrance examination for admission to MSc. The course duration is one year along with three-months of industrial training.
IHM Craftsmanship Course admission is done on the basis of merit.
Hence, the entrance examination is only for BSc and MSc admission at IHMs.
Follow this link to know more :
Hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask more questions.
Have a good day!
How many seats are reserved for NCHM JEE students all over India in IHMs?
The results for NCHM are already out for the year 2020, according to the latest update an availability of more than 70 institutes take admission on the basis of this national level entrance exam. The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India thats runs and facilitates the academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration.
There are quite alot of Institutions so you can say more than 500 seats available.
U can refer this link for more information about college,
Hope this helps!!
Is there any difference between NCHM JEE and NCHMCT JEE? Please answer the question.
You can check the entire process here-
which college is best for Hotel management with Abroad internship
Following are best colleges for hotel management with opportunities for abroad internship:
- Oberoi Centre for Learning & Development, New Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition (IHM), Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore