NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 - Check Question Paper PDFs
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021 - Students who wish to appear for NCHM JEE 2021 must be well acquainted with the NCHMCT JEE 2021 sample papers. The NCHM JEE sample papers 2021 serve as the model question papers in NCHMCT JEE preparation. In order to excel in the examination, besides completing the NCHM JEE syllabus it is necessary for candidates to have solved the sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 beforehand. Practising NCHMCT JEE sample papers boosts the confidence level of students. Sample papers are also beneficial as they help in improving the speed and accuracy of solving questions. NCHMCT JEE is conducted for admission to the hospitality and hotel management courses that are offered at the undergraduate level.
Hotel Management Colleges in India 2021
List of Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in India 2021
Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in India Accepting NCHM JEE 2021
Stay up-to date with NCHM JEE News
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021
Sample papers of NCHM JEE 2021 give details about what are the topics that are essential and therefore should be given more attention to. Candidates also get to know about the weightage of questions that will be asked in NCHM JEE 2021. Candidates can learn about the NCHM exam pattern and time management for the examination by solving the sample paper. But remember sample papers of NCHM JEE are just for practice and not the exact form in which paper will appear. There can be surprises expected in the exam in terms of difficulty level, types of questions asked and the weightage of each subtopic. Candidates can click on the links which are given below in the table to download NCHMCT JEE sample papers.
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers: Previous Years
Advantages of Solving NCHMCT JEE 2021 Sample Papers
Candidates can analyse their strong and weak areas and can then prepare accordingly so that they can overcome their weak points.
Solving NCHM JEE 2021 sample papers will make candidates familiar with the type of questions, division of marks, which questions are more or less time-consuming and also develops familiarity with the NCHMCT JEE exam pattern.
When it comes to enhancing time management skills, solving sample papers plays a vital role.
Sample papers can be downloaded in PDF format and can be accessed offline whenever a candidate wishes to solve them.
Sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 help candidates in boosting their confidence level and take them one step ahead of their competitors.
NCHM JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam for NCHM JEE 2021 will be conducted in an online mode with three hours duration. The test paper is bilingual, that is, all questions are available in both English and Hindi language. The questions are objective type i.e. multiple choice type based questions. There is a negative marking on the exam paper. Candidates are awarded four marks for every correct answer whereas one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Let us see the highlights of the NCHM JEE 2021 exam pattern in detail.
Exam Pattern of NCHMCT JEE
Duration of NCHM JEE 2021
Type of questions
Medium of question paper
English and Hindi except for the English Language section
Mode of NCHM JEE 2021
Home-Based Online Proctored Mode
Total Number of questions in Each Subject
Number of questions
Aptitude for Service Sector
Reasoning & Logical Deduction
Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Pattern: Highlights
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
NCHMCT JEE Mock Test 2021
NTA provides free mock tests of NCHMCT JEE for candidates so that they will get to know how to solve the questions. If candidates are willing to take the mock test of NCHM JEE 2021, then they have to register first by filling in some necessary details. Once candidates have registered successfully, they would see the timer on the computer screen. Now candidates need to click on the “start exam” button. There are a few more things such as candidates can navigate questions by clicking on the previous and next question tab. Taking mock tests also assists aspirants to enhance their speed and accuracy in solving questions.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Questions Asked
1. Replace the underlined word in the given sentences with the most appropriate synonym:
- He had the nerve to suggest that I was cheating
(a) courage b) capacity c) strength d) audacity
- Nisha looked beautiful and elegant in a classy pink dress a) important b)huge c)simple d)majestic
- We cherish the good memories of the festive season
a)harmonise b)praise c)treasures d) cheers
- Govt. ID cards are the only way to investigate one's identity in airport
a)validate b)supporting c)immigrate d)displayed
2. Replace the underlined word in the given sentences with the most appropriate antonyms:
- The sweet shop in M block market serves delicious desserts.
a) appealing b) distasteful c) tasteful d) appetizing
- Complicated instructions in a question paper lead to confusion
a) slow b)complex c) tough d) simple
3. In each of the following options, select the one which can be substituted for given words/sentence
- A person pretending to be somebody he is not
(a) Importer b) liar c) rogue d) Magician
- A person who dies for a noble cause
a) misanthrope b)namesake c) mercenary d)martyr
- Stealing from the writing of others
a)copying b)refraining c)plagiarism d) reproducing
- A yearly celebration of a date as an event
a) birthday b) anniversary c)jubilee d)century
3. In the following questions, four choices are given. One word is spelt correctly while others are misspelt. Choose the correctly spelt word
- a) raceipt b) reecipt c)receipt d) reciept
- a)vacum b) vacumm c)vaacum d) vacuum
- What is the present name of the National Park which was established in 1931 with the aim to protect the wildlife of Karnataka?
- 2. Babur defeated ______ in the first battle of Panipat on April 21, 1526
- 'NITI' in NITI Aayog stands for?
- The two largest denomination notes demonetized on Nov 8, 2016, in India were?
- Who was popularly known as the 'lady with the lamp?'
- Who is also known by the name 'Frontier Gandhi'?
- 'The God of Small Things is written by?
- Washington DC is situated on the banks of the river?
- The famous CK Naidu Trophy is associated with which sport?
- Who won the 'Women Singles Title' in the US Open Tournament 2018?
- Which is the device used to measure small electric current in a circuit?
- Which was the first living creature sent in space?
- Myanmar was known by which name?
- The two smallest continents in the world are?
- What is the capital of South Korea?
- Who was the first Indian woman to get an Olympic medal?
- 'Higgs Boson is also known as the?
- What does IPC stand for?
- Which city is also known as the 'Gateway of India?'
- The highest commissioned rank of Naval Services in India is?
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- The average marks of a student in 7 subjects are 75. His average marks in 6 subjects excluding Science is 72. How many marks did he score in Science?
- The sum of 4 consecutive even numbers is 180. What is the sum of the set of the next four consecutive even numbers?
- The price of a chair is 60 % of a table. The price of a stool is 15% of the table. The stool cost is what percentage of the chair?
- A trader marks his goods 20% above the cost price and allows a discount of 15% on it. Find out the gain per cent.
- The HCF of 2923 and 3239 is
- If one star equals four circles and three circles equal four diamonds, then what is the ratio of the star to diamond?
- If the ratio of two numbers is 5:6 and their LCM is 480, what is their HCF?
- Father is nine times older than his son and the mother is eight times older than the son. The sum of the mother' and father ages is 51 yrs. What is the age of his son?
- The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 1:2:3. The largest angle of a triangle is?
- If the price of petrol is increased y 30% by how much per cent can the owner reduce his consumption to maintain the same budget?
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
1. In which of the following questions, which one of them is different from the rest?
a) Mars b) Earth c) Moon d) Neptune
2. In the following no. series, only one no. is wrong. Find out the wrong number
125, 126, 124, 127, 123, 129
3. Find out the odd among the four:
a) Tortoise b) Oyster c) Alligator d)crab
4. Complete the series by replacing? a) 1, 10, ?, 52, 85, 126
5. Find out the alternative which replaces the question mark
CARS: VOLVO:: FURNITURE:?
a) IKEA b) TATA c) FwD d) ITC
Some tips to make full use of NCHMCT JEE sample papers
Candidates should take a complete overview of the sample papers
Make a proper timetable as to when you are going to practice the sample paper on a regular basis, a month or two prior to the exam.
Try to practice the sample papers religiously in a similar environment and time as that of the exam day.
When solving the sample paper, keep yourself away from all the distractions.
Don’t peek into the solutions in the middle of solving the NCHMCT JEE sample paper, check them only if you are unable to solve a particular question on your own.
Make a habit of looking through the solutions after successfully solving a question. You will learn different approaches to the same problem.
Don’t cheat on yourself, whatever you do, you do with honesty.
Keep the marking schemes at your fingertips and plan a sequence in which you are going to attempt the question paper. You can make changes with time.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2021
It is important for NCHMCT JEE aspirants to know the complete syllabus before starting the preparation. The NCHMCT JEE syllabus 2021 will help them take stock of all the important topics from which the questions are majorly asked in the entrance exam. As a result, candidates make a clear-cut strategy for preparing for the exam. Candidates also know how much time they should ideally devote to each subject and topic and accordingly they can make a timetable.
Top hospitality Entrance Exam
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 - Check Question Paper PDFs
Question: Who is the conducting body of NCHM JEE 2021?
The conducting body of NCHM JEE is National Testing Agency (NTA).
Question: Will the actual exam paper of NCHM JEE 2021 be just like the one given in sample papers?
No this is a misconception. Candidates should pay attention that sample papers only act as model question papers for your preparation. They resemble the pattern and the type of questions asked. So never rely just on the pattern of sample papers.
Question: What is the advantage of solving sample papers?
Sample papers of NCHMCT JEE 2021 help candidates in boosting the confidence level, help to analyse strong and weak areas, make you familiar with the exam pattern and how to solve 200 questions within the three hours time limit.
Question: Are the solutions given along with the sample papers provided by Careers360?
Yes there is a solution sheet attached along with the questions in the sample paper. Candidates can download it in the PDF format too.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2022 - Candidates who wish to sit for ...
NCHMCT JEE Exam Dates 2022 - Check here all the details regard...
NCHMCT JEE 2021 - The National Testing Agency (NTA) has starte...
NCHMCT JEE Seat Allotment 2021 - National Council for Hotel Ma...
Questions related to NCHM JEE
i need this exam pls help me to cl
You have tagged NCHM JEE, National Testing Agency is the conducting authority for NCHMCT JEE, the entrance test is conducted for a duration of three hours in online mode in Hindi/English with 200 MCQs from Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude of 30 questions , Reasoning and Logical Dedication of 30 questions, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 30 questions, English Language of 60 questions, and Aptitude for Service Sector of 50 questions, for each correct answer four marks will be awarded, there is negative marking scheme for each wrong attempt one mark will be deducted. To know more details regarding NCHM JEE , you can visit our page at
In order to get started get acquainted with the exam pattern, marking scheme as discussed above, you can check out the entire syllabus for each section at https://hospitality.careers360.com/articles/nchmct-jee-syllabus
Make a time table and accordingly assign number of hours to each subject,
Choose appropriate study materials and keep the resources limited, revision and practice is the key towards excellence in this entrance test, Some of the recommended books for NCHMCT JEE Hotel Management are as follows;
- For English section, when it comes to the grammar part you can refer Wren and Martin, and for practice purpose you can use Arihant's Publication General English for all competitive exams.
- For General Awareness and Current Affiars, you can refer newspaper for covering dynamic portion or monthly magazines like pratiyogita darpan also helps, you can refer GK Today or Lucent's GK for static portion.
- For Reasoning and Logical Deduction, you can go through RK Agarwal's Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning
- And for service sector aptitude, you can refer to any of the book for hotel management by RK Gupta or Arihant Publication.
Also, go through previous year papers at https://hospitality.careers360.com/articles/nchmct-jee#NCHMCT-JEE-Previous-Years-Statistics
this will let you become familiar with exam pattern, marking scheme, important topics, level of the paper, through consistent practice you can analyze your level of preparation, and thereby improve speed, calculation, and time management skills.
when will be exam in 2022 will happen.... what will be the date of that exam... please let me know
You have not mentioned the examination or course you are wanting to attempt. Without that data I cannot help out out in giving the date of examination..
Post your query completely...
which streem is best , hospitality and tourism, medicin and alled science or management and bussiness admiinistration
Hope you are doing well.
To be very honest, each and every stream is best in its own way. You only need to know which one you are interested in. We can satisfy you with the answer but you have to decide your future & career not us.
But ofcourse we could guide you:
1.Hospitality and tourism
Hospitality and tourism management refers to management studies pertaining to management in the hospitality industry , of which tourism is a part. ... Hospitality and tourism management studies teach students how to succeed in this industry so that they can secure a lucrative and rewarding career.
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
Conference centre manager
Fast food restaurant manager
Public house manager
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
Air cabin crew
Business development manager
Customer service manager
Fire risk assessor
Health service manager
Human resources officer
2. Medicine and allied sciences
Allied Medical Sciences is a term used to describe the broad range of disciplines that produce health professionals who are not Physicians. Allied health professionals work within a multidisciplinary health team to provide the best patient outcomes.
Career in Allied medical sciences
Medical laboratory technician
3. Management and business
Business administration/management majors study how businesses function. They learn business principles while strengthening their leadership skills, and they have a flexible curriculum that allows them to pursue a variety of careers.
Career job includes
- Chief executive officer
- Budget, cost or systems analyst
- Marketing manager
- Human resources manager
- Training and development specialist
- Executive assistant
- Wholesale or retail buyer
- Retail salesperson
- Meeting and convention planner
- Office manager
Hope this will guide you well. Wish you all the success ahead. Choose what you are interested in.
What if we didnt pay first round seat allotment fees and now it is telling us that , you are not eligible for second round .so what should i do and how can i get collage ?
Any counselling lets the candidate to have the freedom to join the seat allocation process at any round (round1 or round 2 or round3). But as per your case if we consider a situation where you didn't pay first round seat allotment fees and then it says that you are no more eligible for the second round then don't panic. Make a list of your college, talk with the authorities. I know one of my friends who became a defaulter (not this case, it was a problem of his own) and later got admitted in one of his desired private colleges. Some colleges held decentralized counselling which can be another solution. Otherwise opt for management quota where you have to pay extra money for your seat allotment(which will be done by the college itself). Hope this helps and feel free to ask in case you have anymore doubt.
how many marks should i score in nchmct to get admission in thiruvananthapuram IHM..............
IHM is one of the most renowned hotel management and catering colleges in the country. the are well know for their well equipped classes and their knowledge hub.
though the competition is little tough one can make it through sheer determination.
in order to get into IHM T one has to secure a rank between 700-8000 (general)