IHM Aurangabad 2014 Admission Procedure
IHM Aurangabad 2014 Admission Procedure comprises three stages. A candidate desirous to seek admission for four years duration of BA (Hons) Hotel Management and BA (Hons) Culinary Arts courses is required to fill-in online application and to take online profiling assessment test. All applicants who have undertaken the profiling assessment test will be required to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A candidate is also required to write Statement of Purpose (SOP).
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on IHM Aurangabad 2014 Entrance Exam 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Highlights of IHM Aurangabad 2014 Admission Procedure
- Three stages of admission procedure are after filling online application and undertaking online profiling assessment test, participating in GD-PI, and writing Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- A candidate is required to write in at least 1500 words, a Statement of Purpose (SOP), on their perspective on the role course pursued at IHM-A would play in shaping their future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world.
- GD and PI rounds are scheduled to be held on three days from July 24 to July 26, 2014 at t Institute of Hotel Management, Dr Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It is also expected that GD-PI may also be conducted at Taj Group Hotel located in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.
- Candiates are required to carry a hard copy report of their online profiling assessment test.
- For personal interview round- candidates will be evaluated for the following points- communication skills, analytical skills, general awareness, service orientation, and personality factors.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their overall performance in all three stages of the admission procedure.
- Each stage has an allotted percentage of marks. The online profiling assessment test carries 20% of weightage, Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion weightage is 30% and Personal Interview carries 50% weightage.
- Finally short listed candidates, who qualifying all rounds, will be informed about their result through email. Such candidates will also receive a phone call from the Institute’s Admission Office for the same.
- The IHM Aurangabad 2014 Result is expected to be declaredin the first week of August in online mode.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on Hospitality and Tourism exams.
Questions related to IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test
I have appeared online profilling test for BA(Culinary Arts) at IHM, Aurangabad on 26.03.2020 and scored only Average(Low). Can I get a chance for admission ? Can I appear for this test once again ?
The Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, sends an email and a call letter of you are selected for the Personal Interview round, and your score is High. So, if you haven't got one, you can try next year and get into the College, after scoring well and clearing the interview round.
Hope this helps.
how are date for IHM application exam?
The application form for NCHMT 2020 has released by the national testing agency on January 1 and the last date has now been extended till 20 March 2020.
For more information please refer the following link:
Application form for hotel management
Hello, Adithya Vikram
The hotel management varies from college to college. Some of the hotel management courses offered in UG are:
Bsc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration: It has the syllabus which consists of, Introduction to cookery, Culinary terms Aims & Objects Of cooking food, Basic Principles Of food Production, Methods of cooking food.
Bachelor of Hotel Management: Food & Beverage Service, Kitchen Operations Management, Fundamentals of Management, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Office Management Hospitality, Accounts Management, Sales & Marketing and Public Relations Management of ticketing and fare house Management and Room Maintenance.
BBA in Hospitality, travel & tourism: fundamentals of travel and tourism, travel agency and tour operations, Human Resource Management, Food & Beverage Management.
There are some other courses offered in hotel managament, I'm providing you the link of our careers360 website of hotel management where u can get clarity about application forms and all other queries .
All the Best..
What is the fee structure and duration of the course
B.Sc. in Hotel Management is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2 qualification) with a minimum aggregate score of 50% in best four relevant subjects.
The program is spread over 6 semesters, with the final 2 semesters being based on the candidate’s chosen stream of study. Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test conducted by institutes such as the IHMs located in different parts of the country, and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview.
The average tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 1 and 3.5 Lacs for a span of 3 years, and the average annual salary offered in the country to such professionals ranges between INR 3 and 7 Lacs, increasing with experience and expertise.
Hope this helps you.
what is the date for applying to IHM-Aurangabad? when will they issue the application forms
The application are now open please apply by feb 28th