NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment for the second round of counselling has begun from June 19. Candidates can lock their choices of institutes to participate in the second round of NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment and Counselling. The seat allotment list of NCHM JEE 2015 provides you an overview of the seats and admissions to B.Sc. for Hospitality & Hotel Administration programme. A provisonal seat allotment letter has been issued to the candidates who are participating in NCHM JEE 2015 Counselling based on NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment List by the exam authority National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
LATEST - Candidates can check NCHM Counselling Procedure and NCHM JEE Result from here!
Earlier, the first round of seat allotment was announced on June 10 for the NCHM JEE 2015 Counselling Round 1.
NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment for Counselling Round 2 begins June 19. Scroll below to find the official link and downlod your NCHM JEE 2015 Provisional Allotment Letter.
The result was declared on May 15, 2015.
The NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment is being done in accordance with the merit list prepared by the NCHMCT. Admission to qualifying candidates depends on NCHM JEE 2015 All India Rank assigned to a candidate, choice of IHM exercised, and availability of seat at the preferred IHM.
NCHMCT has also issued the result of NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment for the second round of counselling on June 19, 2015.
NCHMCT had issued the result of NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment for the first round of counselling on June 10, 2015.
Important highlights of NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment are given below-
- The seat allotment process for the first round has been conducted and the provisional allotment letters can now be downloaded by the candidates by loggng into their accounts
- NCHMCET can conduct as many as three rounds of online counselling for admissions a total of 7896 seats distributed among 52 participating institutes
- After the closing of each counselling round, a NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment result will be published by the officials and can be checked on this page
- The Seat Allotment Result provides an idea of the remining vacant seats and institute-wise vacant seats at IHMs
- Candidates who have been allocated the seats are required to report at their repsective allotted institute and remit the required fees and apply for hostel accommodation as per the scheduled date and time
- Candidates are required physically report to the allotted institutes as per the NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment List
- After NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment in 1st, 2nd and Spot Round of Counselling, candidate failed to report at the allotted institute for one or other reason or did not attend any class shall also be considered for refund of 50% of fee plus Caution Money.
- Total course fee at Government sponsored 35 Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs) was 233500/- excluding hostel fee and student activity fee for the last year.
Click here to lock your choices and Download your NCHM JEE 2015 Provisional Seat Allotment Letter for Second Round of NCHM JEE 2015 Counselling
Candidates are required to carry the following listed documents for NCHM JEE 2015 Seat Allotment process-
- Two passport size photograph
- Original as well as attested copies of certificates of the class category, for proof of age, high school and intermediate examination passing certificate
- Candidates, whose intermediate result is awaited, are required to submit an undertaking at admission center
- Medical fitness certificate from MBBS doctor with his/her registration number
- NCHM JEE 2015 Admit Card
- Single demand draft/pay order of Rs 44,250/ only drawn in favour of “NCHMCT” payable at Noida or New Delhi
NCHMCT officials have confirmed that this year, as many as 25000 candidates have registered for the most coveted hotel management entrance exam, of which 7311 candidates appeared from Delhi exam centres. NCHM JEE 2015 was conducted on April 25 for admissions to a total of 7482 seats distributed among 51 participating institutes. Last year the written exam was registered by as many as 21600 applicants and as many as 19000 candidates had appeared for the exam.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and feature related to NCHM JEE 2015
More like NCHM JEE
NCHM JEE Syllabus 2019
NCHM JEE Syllabus 2018 - NCHMCT has released the NCHM JEE 2019 syllabus. Candidates can check her...
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019 – NCHMCT will release NCHM JEE 2019 application form in December 2...
NCHM JEE Rank Predictor 2019
NCHMCT JEE Rank Predictor 2019 – Before announcement of the rank candidates can predict their NCH...
NCHM JEE Seat Allotment 2019
NCHM JEE Seat Allotment 2019 - More than 8,000 B.Sc. seats will be filled via 3 rounds of NCHM JE...
NCHM JEE 2019
NCHM JEE 2019- NCHMCT will conduct NCHM JEE 2019 in April. Know all about NCHM JEE 2019 such as a...
Questions related to NCHM JEE
Hi PriyanshuAccording to the prescribed eligibility criteria, candidates appearing in class 12&nb...;
Upper age is 22 years as on 1st July 2018 for General and Obc category. For SC and ST category upperage is 25 yrs and for Pwd its as per respe...
Hey.For admission through NCHM JEE the process for 2018 has already been completed. The applications for 2019 will be released in the month of Dece...
Heey.The five sections of the exam are Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affair, Reasoning & Logical...
When I'll going 2 get back my refundable Money from nchmct jee 2018..... I cancelled my registration after 1st nd 2nd round... ??
Hello Aditya RajFor this you need to contact the college authority, since only they can tell you regarding your refund status. For more information...