Post spot round seat allotment result, which was declared on July 10, 2014 by the exam conducting authority NCHMCT to allot admission for 3157 vacant seats, the three days event physical reporting at allotted Institutes and submission of hostel preferences has started today, i.e. July 15 and will end on July 17, 2014.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on NCHM JEE 2014 Entrance Exam 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Click here to enroll for All India HM Counselling Pack 2015 to get All Alerts, Updates and Guidance for College Selection
Candidates allotted with seat have to necessarily report at the allotted institute as per the schedule for document verification and depositing admission fees. At the time of physical reporting at the institute all the candidate are required to submit their preference for hostel accommodation as hostel allotment will be done strictly on the basis of candidates response for hostel requirement ticked as yes/no.
Result fee hostel allotment is scheduled to be declared on July 18 at the NCHMCT official website.
Documents to be carried at allotted institute during NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling Round 3-
- Two passport size photograph
- Original as well as attested copies of certificates of the class category, for proof of age, high school and intermediate examination passing certificate
- Candidates, whose intermediate result is awaited, are required to submit an undertaking at admission center
- Medical fitness certificate from MBBS doctor with his/her registration number
- NCHM JEE 2014 Admit Card
- Single demand draft/pay order of Rs 44,250/ only drawn in favour of “NCHMCT” payable at Noida or New Delhi
Note: All copies of certificates should be attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the school last attended by the candidate.
Candidates allotted admissions at private Institute of Hotel Management are advised to visit official website of the concerned IHM regarding fee details. Fee amount exceeding the said Rs 44,250/- amount has to be deposited by candidates.
The national entrance exam, which was registered by 21,600 applicants, was conducted on April 26, 2014 to admission for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses on 7920 seats across 21 central government IHMs, 16 state government IHMs and 15 private hotel management institutes. However, the as many as 19000 candidates appeared for the exam.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on Hospitality and Tourism exams.