Institute: National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
Programme: Bachelor of Science programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
Selection Procedure: on basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2013
Duration: Three years
Eligibility: A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2013 on provisiional basis with furnishing of the requisite proof of passing by September 30, 2013.
Qualifying exams: are any of the following
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Age Limit: For General and OBC candidates, upper age limit is 22 years as on July 1, 2013 ( 25 years for SC / ST candidates).
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Pay Rs 900 (Rs 450 for SC/ST/PD) application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card( Master/Visa).
Take two printouts of the application (one to be kept for future reference).
Affix a photograph and put a signature in the space provided.
Application form and information brochure for JEE 2012 can be obtained from NCHMCT office at Noida or 50 affiliated institutes of hotel management and 6 Food Crafts institutes against cash payment of Rs.900 (for general and OBC candidates) and Rs.450 (for SC/ST/Physically disabled candidates).
SEND duly completed application form/printout to "JEE CELL - National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201301" in the pre-addressed envelope.
Note: Applications must be sent by registered Post/ Speed Post only.
Application Form Available Online: December 13 - April 15, 2013
Last Date for receipt of filled-in form: April 15, 2013
Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website: April 19, 2013
Written Examination (JEE 2013): April 27, 2013 from 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
Result of JEE on website: 2nd Week of May, 2013
Conduct of Counselling:1st week of June, 2013
Commencement of Academic Session:1st August, 2013
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Noida – 201301