About the M.Sc. Hospitality Administration: It has specific focus on the services sector as against majority of MBA programmes which concentrate on merchandise and manufacturing businesses. Experimental components such as team project, mentorship under the guidance of industry specialists positions the M.Sc. scholar current with entire spectrum of hospitality and service industry.
Programme Delivery:A blend of intensive classroom contact and counselling sessions.
Duration: Two years
Seats: 25 at each institute (New Delhi, Bangalore)
Reservation of seats: As per Central Govt. Rules applicable to SC,ST, OBC and PH categories.
- B.Sc. Degree in hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU or Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from AICTE approved institutes affiliated with recognised Universities.
- Regular faculty from institutes of Hotel Management affiliated to NCHMCT with two years of teaching experience and having good track record of teaching and possessing above eligibility can forward their application through Principle of the Institute, sponsored under sabbatical scheme of NCHMCT.
Admitted candidates with 60% and above marks in qualifying examinations will receive fellowship of Rs. 7000/- per month for 1st semester(other details regarding fellowship given in the M. Sc Brochure, 2011-13 displayed on Council's website)
Selection: Strictly on merit basis i.e. marks in qualifying examinations
How to Apply:
- Click here to download the application form
- Click here to read the brochure
- Duly filled in application form along with attested copies of mark sheets and a Demand Draft of Rs. 900/- for General /OBC category or Demand Draft of Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PH category drawn in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at Noida/ New Delhi should reach Director (A&F), National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201301
Application Deadline: September 5, 2011
Phone: (0120) 2402819; (0120) 2402985