Recruitment at: Jet Airways
Location: Across India
Cabin Crew: Flight Attendant (All locations)
Cabin crew is responsible for the safety and well being of our guests on board and will be required to consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum Height: Male - 170 cms; Female - 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational qualifications: 10 + 2
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Pleasing personality with an unblemished complexion and good eyesight, excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
Manager / Assistant Managers - Purchase (Mumbai)
Candidate will be responsible for buying and merchandising, vendor identification, corporate tie ups and distribution management.
- Candidate should be a graduate with 3-8 years of buying experience in IT & Communication equipments and services, Stationary and Printing and a detailed knowledge about uniform fabric and stitching services.
- Candidates should also have good knowledge about SAP and must possess excellent communication skills.
Ground Services: Customer Service Assistant (All locations)
You will be responsible to assist our guests with ticketing, check-in and other services offered by the company. The position will be based at the airport, and you will be required to work in shifts.
- Candidate should be a graduate, below 25 years of age and unmarried. A pleasing personality, excellent communication and good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Candidate below 30 years with a minimum of two years work experience can apply for the position of a Senior Customer Service Assistant.
Ground Services: Security Assistant (All locations)
You will be responsible for monitoring access control to the aircraft, frisking passengers and thorough checking of baggage and cargo. You will be based at the airport and as the flights are round the clock, you will be required to work in shifts.
- Candidate should be a graduate, below 25 years of age and unmarried.
- Should have a pleasing personality, excellent communication and good interpersonal skills. Minimum height requirements for male and female candidates are 165 and 155 cm respectively.
- Preference will be given to those with an NCC certificate.
Medical Doctor (All locations)
Candidate will be required to conduct pre-employment medicals for all new joinees, carry out OPD functions, attend to sick passengers and perform all medical duties as specified by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Candidate must be an MBBS with about 3-5 years of experience of clinical practice and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The position will be based at the Airport, so the candidate will be required to work in shifts.
Rostering Assistant (Mumbai)
Candidate should ensure that the manpower resource is effectively utilized as per the published roster to achieve optimum productivity and to cater to unplanned flights and operational exigency.
Eligibility: Candidate should be a graduate, below 25 years of age and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Safety Instructor – BOM (Mumbai)
You will be responsible for conducting safety and emergency procedure training for pilots and cabin crew. You will also have to periodically conduct enquiries and audits, maintain training records and regularly provide inputs to the training module.
Eligibility: Candidate should be a graduate with at least 5-8 years of flying experience in the aviation industry. The incumbent should be a DCGA approved safety instructor and must possess excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Transport Supervisor (Mumbai and Delhi): You will be responsible for supervision of all transport operations at the Airport. You will execute the Transport Management System plan with the Transport Vendor to ensure crew pick ups are on time to achieve 100% On Time Performance.
- Candidate should be a graduate with good command over English, Hindi and local language.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Transport/ administrative function in industry is essential. The candidate must possess good interpersonal skills and have working knowledge of computers. Should be willing to work in shifts.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Click here for more details
Address: Jet Airways (India) Ltd.
S.M.Center, Andheri - Kurla Road,
Mumbai - 400059
Phone: 022 4019 1000