Kingfisher airlines is looking for self-driven candidates with a keen understanding of airline industry to join its team.
Recruitment at: Kingfisher Airlines
Post: Flight Attendants & Guest relations executive
Age: Flight Attendants: Between (18-27 years). However candidates with prior airline experience upto the age of 30 years may also apply.
Guest Relation Executive: Age between 20-30years
Eligibilty: Flight Attendants
- Female with minimum educational qualification HSC passed, fluent in English and hindi. Single (or married with prior experience).
- Minimum height: 158 cms. Weight: as per airline standards. Complexion: clear and devoid of blemishes, scars and tattoos ( on face, arms and legs) .
- Candidates should be willing to be posted in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata or Hyderabad.
Guest relations executive: Excellent communication skills, pleasing personality and ability to build guest relationship are a must. Minimum 1 year airline or hospitality experience is a prerequisite
Selection Process: Walk-in with resume, passport sized photograph and full length photograph in the stipulated dress code; Candidates are also requested to attend the interview dressed in western formals. (Knee-length skirt)
Interview location: Kingfisher Training Academy, 1st & 2nd floor, J-2/5, BK Dutt Market, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-27
- Date of Interview: April 14 &15, 2011
- Time of interview: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Kingfisher Training Academy
1st & 2nd floor
J-2/5, BK Dutt Market