Stay up-to date with WB JEHOM News
About WB JEHOM 2021
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) is the authority responsible for conducting WB JEHOM 2021. The West Bengal Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management or WB JEHOM is a yearly entrance examination conducted for admission to the undergraduate course of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in the institutions in the state of West Bengal. The application form of WB JEHOM will be available anytime soon in online mode. The correction window will be open once candidates complete JEHOM registration . WB JEHOM 2021 entrance exam will supposedly be conducted in the first week of July 2021 in offline mode. Last year, due to covid-19 pandemic, the authorities did not conduct JEHOM entrance examination. On the basis of WB JEHOM 2021, candidates are offered about 225 seats in various JEHOM score accepting institutes. The colleges accepting admissions through WB JEHOM include NSHM School of Hotel Management, Siliguri Institute of Technology, and Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management.
WB JEHOM 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management|
|Short Exam Name||WB JEHOM|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||225 Seats|
WB JEHOM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
WBJEE has set the WB JEHOM eligibility criteria 2021 for the candidates seeking admission to the course. Candidates are required to meet different eligibility criteria for the processes of application and admission. The eligibility criteria of WB JEHOM 2021 have been listed below.
WB JEHOM eligibility criteria 2021 for Application
- Candidates must be citizens of India in order to be able to apply.
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2021.
WB JEHOM 2021 eligibility criteria for Admission
- The candidates must qualify in the entrance examination of WB JEHOM 2021 and secure a rank.
- Candidates are required to qualify or must have qualified their Class 12 or Higher Secondary exam from a Recognized Board and must have obtained an aggregate of at least 45% in the Class 12 examination.
WB JEHOM 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology through WB JEHOM must fill in the WB JEHOM 2021 application form which will be available from third week of February 2021 in online mode. The various steps to fill in WB JEHOM application form 2021 include:
- Registration - The first step of the WB JEHOM 2021 application form requires candidates to register themselves by providing personal details and a valid mobile number and email ID. Candidates then need to choose a password and security question/answer and then verify the details provided before clicking on the 'Submit' button. After completion of the registration process candidates will receive an application number on their registered mobile number and email Id.
- Filling the Application Form: Candidates will have to use their security question and password to login to the application form of WB JEHOM 2021 and fill in all the details. After filling out the WB JEHOM 2021 application form, candidates can verify and edit details before submitting them. The details once submitted cannot be corrected later.
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates are then required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. The photograph must be recently taken with a light background, good quality, and the candidate's face should cover at least 50% of the area with no dark spectacles or tinted glasses. The digital signature (3 to 30 Kb) and photograph (3 to 1 00 kb) must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Fee payment: The fee for the WB JEHOM application form 2021 is INR 500/- and has to be paid in online mode only either through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The application fee of WB JEHOM 2021 will be non-refundable.
- Confirmation Page: Upon successful completion of the above steps, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print out of this page and store it for further admission purposes. A duplicate confirmation page (if one looses the original one) can be generated until a specific date assigned by WBJEE upon payment of Rs. 500.
|OBC, General, SC, ST||PWD||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 500|
WB JEHOM 2021 Syllabus
WB JEHOM 2021 Preparation Tips
Aspirants can check below the preparation tips for WB JEHOM 2021 to achieve a better result in the entrance examination.
- For English, candidates can read essays, passages and work on improving their grammar and vocabulary skills through regular practice.
- Candidates must be fully aware of the current affairs and go through newspapers on a regular basis. A proper general knowledge of India and world facts will help the candidates fare better in the General knowledge section.
- Candidates must practice basic mathematics up to the Higher Secondary level and refer to WBCHSE syllabus for the same. Aptitude test and reasoning test papers can assist the candidates to prepare for the logic and reasoning section.
WB JEHOM 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of WB JEHOM 2021 for aspirants taking up the exam has been provided below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Duration of Examination||1.5 hours (90 Minutes)|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Question Type||Objective/Multiple Choice|
|Distribution of Questions||English: 15, General Knowledge: 15, Logical Reasoning: 10, Elementary Mathematics: 10|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +2 marks, Incorrect Answer: -1/2 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
|Syllabus||Standard Syllabi of Class 11 and Class 12 as prescribed by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSEC)|
WB JEHOM 2021 Admit Card
WBJEE is yet to release the admit card of WB JEHOM 2021 in the online mode. The WB JEHOM 2021 admit card will be released for all the eligible candidates who will successfully submit the application process.
- Candidates are required to download and generate a print out of the WB JEHOM admit card 2021.
- The admit card of WB JEHOM 2021 can be downloaded in online mode by entering the application number and password.
- Candidates will have to carry WB JEHOM 2021 admit card along with them to the examination hall and also keep it safe for counseling purposes.
- A duplicate copy of the WB JEHOM admit card 2021, after the examination, if needed in case the original one is lost, can be obtained by issuing a demand draft of INR 500, in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination' payable at Kolkata, but only till 60 days after the declaration of the result.
WB JEHOM 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- WB JEHOM 2021 admit card
- Colour photograph as uploaded on online application form
- Photo ID Card
WB JEHOM 2021 Result
- The result of WB JEHOM 2021 will be declared in the online mode in the form of rank cards which contains candidates' individual scores and rank.
- It is important to note that the Board does not release a rank list.
- The rank allotment is subjected to cutoff score, which is decided by the conducting authority WBJEE.
- Candidates can download the WB JEHOM 2021 result by logging in with their password.
- The rank card issued as WB JEHOM result 2021 must be downloaded with a copy of the same as it will be required during counselling procedure and duplicate rank cards cannot be generated until counselling.
- Duplicate rank cards stating the WB JEHOM 2021 result will be available after counselling process and be obtained by means of a demand draft of 500 INR in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination', payable at Kolkata.
WB JEHOM 2021 Cutoff
The cutoff of WB JEHOM 2021 is not decided beforehand by WBJEE. WB JEHOM cutoff 2021 will be decided only after the declaration of the result. Candidates will know whether they have made to the WB JEHOM 2021 cutoff by means of their individual rank cards issued during the result. The candidates who will make it to the cutoff of WB JEHOM 2021 will have ranks along with scores mentioned in their rank cards while others will just have the scores. The candidates meeting the WB JEHOM 2021 cutoff will be considered qualified, However, merely obtaining the cutoff score does not guarantee admission but just renders the candidates eligible to attend the counselling process.
WB JEHOM 2021 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
- The counselling process for WB JEHOM 2021 will be conducted by the counselling authority WBJEE.
- WB JEHOM 2021 counselling process will be held offline.
- Candidates will be required to physically report to the specified counselling centre according to the allocated time with all the necessary documents as mentioned for WB JEHOM counselling 2021.
- The verification of eligibility criteria and the other information provided by the candidate in his/her application form will be done at the time of WB JEHOM 2021 counselling process.
- Candidates will be granted admission through counselling of WB JEHOM 2021 solely on the basis of the merit rank obtained in the entrance examination.
WB JEHOM 2021 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- WB JEHOM 2021 counselling application form
- Bank Draft of 500 INR in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board' payable at Kolkata or Debit/Credit card for online payment of Counselling Fee
- Admit Card of WB JEHOM 2021
- Madhyamik or Class 10 certificate
- Higher Secondary or Class 12 certificate
Questions related to WB JEHOM
Which College I would get after clearing JEHOM ?
Hii,i am here to help you according to your query.Well,for this session, approximately 113 colleges are affiliated to WBJEE. The colleges are segregated under the following categories viz.
Private Colleges (Self- financed)
Private Universities (Self-financed)
List of College as given below:
-Institute of Hotel Management, Bengaluru
-Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur
-Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad
-Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur
-Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
-Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow
-Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
-Institute of Hotel Management, Shillong
-Institute of Hotel Management, Shimla
-Institute of Hotel Management, Srinagar
-Institute of Hotel Management, Thiruvananthapuram
Hope,this information will helpful for you.Goodluck.
What is the minimum fees from top colleges after getting higher rank in jehom 2019.
The fee structure varies from college to college. Kindly mention that you are asking about the fee structure of which college so we can help you accordingly.
I have got netaji subhash college inwbjee in 1st round can i get better college rank in 2nd round?
Yes definitely you can get better colleges like Purulia government engineering college Techno India Salt Lake, government colleges of engineering and Technology.
However chances good for above college in IT, Production, Civil, Chemical streams.
If your preference is apart from above streams you nay reserve seats with Netaji subhash engineering college.