About WB JEHOM 2019
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) is the authority responsible for conducting WB JEHOM 2019. The West Bengal Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management or WB JEHOM is a yearly entrance examination conducted for admission to the undergraduate course of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in the institutions in the state of West Bengal. The application form of WB JEHOM wss available from April 2 to 16, 2019. The correction window is open from April 17-19. Students could fill the application form in online mode. WB JEHOM 2019 entrance exam will be conducted on July 13 in offline mode. WB JEHOM 2019 offers about 220 seats in the various institutions combined. The colleges accepting admissions through WB JEHOM include NSHM School of Hotel Management, Siliguri Institute of Technology, and Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Download all details about WB JEHOM 2019Download Brochure
WB JEHOM 2019 Important Dates
WB JEHOM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
WBJEE has set the WB JEHOM eligibility criteria 2019 for the candidates seeking admission to the course. Candidates are required to meet different eligibility criteria for the processes of application and admission. The eligibility criteria of WB JEHOM 2019 has been listed below.
WB JEHOM eligibility criteria 2019 for Application
- Candidates must be citizens of India in order to be able to apply.
- The age of the candidates must at least be 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
WB JEHOM 2019 eligibility criteria for Admission
- The candidates must qualify in the entrance examination of WB JEHOM 2019 and secure a rank.
- Candidates are required to qualify or must have qualified their Class 12 or Higher Secondary exam from a Recognized Board and must have obtained an aggregate of at least 45% in the Class 12 examination.
WB JEHOM 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|ST, General, OBC, SC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 500|
The application form of WB JEHOM 2019 was available in online mode from April 2 to 16, 2019. Candidates can make the necessary changes in the application form from April 17 to 19. Candidates seeking for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology through WB JEHOM must fill in the WB JEHOM 2019 application form. The various steps to fill in WB JEHOM application form 2019 include:
- Registration - The first step of the WB JEHOM 2019 application form requires candidates to register themselves by providing personal details and a valid mobile number and email ID. Candidates then need to choose a password and security question/answer and then verify the details provided before clicking on the 'Submit' button. After completion of the registration process candidates will receive an application number on their registered mobile number and email Id.
- Filling in the Application Form: Candidates will have to use their security question and password to login to the application form of WB JEHOM 2019 and fill in all the details. After filling out the WB JEHOM 2019 application form, candidates can verify and edit details before submitting them. The details once submitted cannot be corrected later.
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates are then required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. The photograph must be recently taken with a light background, good quality, and the candidates face should cover at least 50% of the area with no dark spectacles or tinted glasses. The digital signature (3 to 30 Kb) and photograph (10 to 1 00 kb) must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Fee payment: The fee for the WB JEHOM application form 2019 is INR 500/- and has to be paid in online mode only either through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The application fee of WB JEHOM 2019 will be non-refundable.
- Confirmation Page: Upon successful completion of the above steps, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print out of this page and store it for further admission purposes. A duplicate confirmation page (if one looses the original one) can be generated until a specific date assigned by WBJEE upon payment of 500 INR.
WB JEHOM 2019 Preparation Tips
Aspirants can check below the preparation tips for WB JEHOM 2019 to achieve a better result in the entrance examination.
- For English, candidates can read essays, passages and work on improving their grammar and vocabulary skills through regular practice.
- Candidates must be fully aware of the current affairs and go through newspapers on a regular basis. A proper general knowledge of India and world facts will help the candidates fare better in the General knowledge section.
- Candidates must practice basic mathematics up to the Higher Secondary level and refer to WBCHSE syllabus for the same. Aptitude test and reasoning test papers can assist the candidates to prepare for the logic and reasoning section.
WB JEHOM 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of WB JEHOM 2019 for aspirants taking up the exam has been provided below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Duration of Examination||1.5 hours (90 Minutes)|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Question Type||Objective/Multiple Choice|
|Distribution of Questions||English: 15, General Knowledge: 15, Logical Reasoning: 10, Elementary Mathematics: 10|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +2 marks, Incorrect Answer: -1/2 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
|Syllabus||Standard Syllabi of Class 11 and Class 12 as prescribed by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSEC)|
WB JEHOM 2019 Admit Card
WBJEE will release the admit card of WB JEHOM 2019 in the online mode on July 4, 2019. The WB JEHOM 2019 admit card will be released for all the eligible candidates who will successfully submit the application process. Candidates will be required to download and generate a print out of the WB JEHOM admit card 2019. The admit card of WB JHOM 2019 can be downloaded from the admit card link that will be made available on the official website of the same by entering the application number and password. Candidates need to carry the WB JEHOM 2019 admit card along with them to the examination hall and also keep it safe for counselling purposes. A duplicate copy of the WB JEHOM admit card 2019, if the original one is lost, can be obtained by issuing a demand draft of INR 500, in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination' payable at Kolkata, until the time period allotted for the same.
WB JEHOM 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- WB JEHOM 2019 admit card
WB JEHOM 2019 Result
The result of WB JEHOM 2019 will be declared in the online mode int he form of category-wise merit lists on August 13, 2019. WB JEHOM result 2019 will also be released in the form of rank cards which will contain the candidates' individual scores and rank. It is important to note that all the rank cards will contain the candidates' scores, however, all the candidates might not be allotted a rank. Rank allotment will be subject to cutoff score which will be decided by the conducting authority WBJEE. Candidates will be able to download the WB JEHOM 2019 result from the link made available in the official website by logging in with their password. The rank card issued as WB JEHOM result 2019 must be downloaded and saved a copy of the same will be required during counselling procedure and duplicate rank cards cannot be generated until counselling. Duplicate rank cards stating the WB JEHOM 2019 result will be available after counselling process and be obtained by means of a demand draft of 500 INR in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination', payable at Kolkata.
WB JEHOM 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of WB JEHOM 2019 has not been decided beforehand by WBJEE. WB JEHOM cutoff 2019 will be decided only once the result of the entrance examination has been declared. Candidates will know whether they have made to the WB JEHOM 2019 cutoff by means of their individual rank cards issued during the result. The candidates who will make it to the cutoff of WB JEHOM 2019 will have ranks along with scores mentioned in their rank cards while others will just have the scores. The candidates meeting the WB JEHOM 2019 cutoff will be considered qualified, However, merely obtaining the cutoff score does not guarantee admission but just renders the candidates eligible to attend the counselling process.
WB JEHOM 2019 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
The counselling process for WB JEHOM 2019 will be conducted by the counselling authority WBJEE. WB JEHOM 2019 counselling process will be held offline. Candidates will be required to physically report to the specified counselling centre according to the allocated time with all the necessary documents as mentioned for WB JEHOM counselling 2019. The verification of eligibility criteria and the other information provided by the candidate in his/her application form will be done at the time of WB JEHOM 2019 counselling process. Candidates will be granted admission through counselling of WB JEHOM 2019 solely on the basis of the merit rank obtained in the entrance examination.
WB JEHOM 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- WB JEHOM 2019 counselling application form
- Bank Draft of 500 INR in favour of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board' payable at Kolkata or Debit/Credit card for online payment of Counselling Fee
- Admit Card of WB JEHOM 2019
- Madhyamik or Class 10 certificate
- Higher Secondary or Class 12 certificate
Questions related to WB JEHOM
There is no certainty to this. Though it is very likely that you will get better college, you should not take this for granted. Hope I answered you...
News and Articles
WBJEE HM 2014 Merit List Declared
WBJEE HM 2014 Merit List- The merit list of WBJEE HM 2014 has declared by WBJEEB for ad...