Stay up-to date with IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test News
About IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM-A), Aurangabad will conduct IHM Aurangabad entrance test in June 2021 in online mode. To apply for the entrance exam which is basically an online profiling test, candidates have to register themselves and fill the application form online, along with payment of an application fee. The fee of IHM Aurangabad application form is Rs. 1500 and the last date to apply for IHM Aurangabad 2021 entrance test will be tentatively in the last week of May. Once candidates made the online payment, the test link is sent to their registered email ID, they can click the link and take the test. Candidates could view their result on the screen immediately after completing IHM Aurangabad entrance test. Candidates who have completed their 12th class or equivalent examination in any stream in English medium are eligible to apply for IHM Aurangabad. After clearing the test, candidates have to appear for rounds namely- group discussion, writing a statement of purpose and personal interview in July 2021. The final IHM-A admission is granted on the basis of collective score of a candidate's profiling, Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion and a personal interview.
What is IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test?
IHM Aurangabad entrance exam is conducted to offer admission in undergraduate course, such as BA (Hons) Hotel Management and BA (Hons) Culinary Arts. The official website of IHM Aurangabad informs: “Admission to IHM-A and the University of Huddersfield, UK would be governed by applicable regulations surrounding the collaborative relationship between Maulana Azad Educational Trust, Indian Hotels Company Limited (Taj Group) and the University of Huddersfield”. The uniqueness of courses offered at IHM Aurangabad is that after two years of pursuing the course at the college, candidates have the option to either pursue the 3rd and 4th year of the programme in the UK or complete their course in India itself.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the IHM Aurangabad 2021 eligibility criteria, which includes the following parameters.
- According to the IHM Aurangabad eligibility criteria 2021, c andidates must be 10+2 pass or any equivalent exam in any stream in English medium.
- As per the eligibility criteria of IHM Aurangabad 2021, those who have appeared for 10+2 in the current year and their results are awaiting can also apply for the entrance Exam. The admission of such candidates will be confirmed only when they clear the board exam.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
To fill IHM Aurangabad Application Form 2021, candidates can go through the steps given below:
- Personal Details- Candidates have to choose their preferred course and test centres and then fill the personal details, such as name, nationality, email ID, phone number, mother tongue, state of domicile, date of birth, height, weight, address, pin code, city and state.
- Upload Documents- Now candidates have to upload their photo and signature. The image size should be 144x173 while for the signature it should be 250x60.
- Family Details- In this part of IHM Aurangabad application form 2021, candidates have to mention their mother’s, father’s and sibling’s name, along with their age and occupation. They also have to mention their address, pin code, city and state.
- Other Details- Students have to mention the IHM Aurangabad 2021 application form about the languages they know to read, write and speak.
- Educational Details- Candidates have to enter details about their 10th and 12th board, such as school/college name, year of passing, marks and major subjects.
- Employment History and Extra Curricular Activities- Aspirants have to give details if they were employed anywhere or enrolled themselves in any extra curricular activities. They can skip this part if they don’t have any.
- References- In this section of the application form of IHM Aurangabad 2021 candidates have to give two references who should not be their relatives. They have to enter their name, occupation, designation , how long known, and address.
- Declaration from parent or guardian- Towards the end of the IHM application form 2021, parents have to declare that the details given in the application form is correct and they are ready to pay the fee on time. Name of the parent, date, place and address are to be mentioned here.
- Submit- Finally, click the submit button after ticking ‘I am not a robot.’
- Fee Payment-After clicking the submit button, students will be redirected to a page where they have to make the online payment of Rs. 1500.
- Print out of the Acknowledged Page- Finally, candidates will have to take printout of their acknowledgement page and keep it safely for the future use.
|ST, General, SC, OBC||Online||Female, Male||₹ 1500|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
The IHM Aurangabad entrance test exam pattern 2021 is simple. After registering online, you have to appear for an online profiling test. After registration, electronic profiling test is sent to your email address in which you need to click and attempt the test. An assessment report will be created which will reflect your score.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Id Proof
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 GD and PI Process
After clearing Online Profiling Test, students are called for IHM Aurangabad group discussion and personal interview along with their assessment report. The final selection at IHM-A is on the basis of the combined score of IHM Aurangabad online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage that is given to Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 30% and 50% respectively.
At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, interviewers at IHM-A seek talent in the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
There is a prescribed dress code for the students to appear for IHM Aurangabd GD and PI process:
- Girls: At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, ladies have to wear formal attire which would include saris, business suits or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes
- Boys: The formal attire for boys would include suit, jacket or blazer or formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie or formal shoes
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Centers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What are the undergraduate courses one can get via IHM Aurangabad entrance test?
IHM Aurangabad entrance exam is conducted to offer admission in undergraduate course, such as BA (Hons) Hotel Management and BA (Hons) Culinary Art.
Question:What is the IHM Aurangabad application form fee?
The application fee of IHM Aurangabad form is Rs. 1500.
Question:When will IHM Aurangabad test 2021 be conducted?
IHM Aurangabad entrance test will be held in June 2021 in online mode.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria to appear in IHM Aurangabad entrance test?
Candidates who have completed their class 12 or equivalent examination in any stream in English medium are eligible to apply for entrance test of IHM Aurangabad.
Question:What are the other selection rounds after IHMA test?
After clearing the test, candidates have to appear for rounds namely- group discussion, writing a statement of purpose and personal interview.
Question:What are the documents required at IHM Aurangabad entrance test?
Candidates are required to have the following documents-
- Admit Card
- Valid Id Proof
Question:What is the weightage given to GD and PI in selection?
The weightage that is given to Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 30% and 50% respectively.
Question:Where will the counselling for final admission be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted at Aurangabad, Maharashtra only.
Questions related to IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test
what exactly comes in the online profiling test ?
A personality test is an assessment used by employers to help find a candidate whose character traits are best suited for a specific position. The pre-employment testing is designed to reveal particular aspects of a candidate's personality and estimate the likelihood that he or she will excel in such a position.
i applied for hotel management gere. filled the application form. but i dont know when the exam will be held and how will i give the exam in this lockdown. and how will i ge the admit card.
I have appeared online profilling test for BA(Culinary Arts) at IHM, Aurangabad on 26.03.2020 and scored only Average(Low). Can I get a chance for admission ? Can I appear for this test once again ?
The Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, sends an email and a call letter of you are selected for the Personal Interview round, and your score is High. So, if you haven't got one, you can try next year and get into the College, after scoring well and clearing the interview round.
Hope this helps.
how are date for IHM application exam?
The application form for NCHMT 2020 has released by the national testing agency on January 1 and the last date has now been extended till 20 March 2020.
For more information please refer the following link:
Application form for hotel management
Hello, Adithya Vikram
The hotel management varies from college to college. Some of the hotel management courses offered in UG are:
Bsc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration: It has the syllabus which consists of, Introduction to cookery, Culinary terms Aims & Objects Of cooking food, Basic Principles Of food Production, Methods of cooking food.
Bachelor of Hotel Management: Food & Beverage Service, Kitchen Operations Management, Fundamentals of Management, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Office Management Hospitality, Accounts Management, Sales & Marketing and Public Relations Management of ticketing and fare house Management and Room Maintenance.
BBA in Hospitality, travel & tourism: fundamentals of travel and tourism, travel agency and tour operations, Human Resource Management, Food & Beverage Management.
There are some other courses offered in hotel managament, I'm providing you the link of our careers360 website of hotel management where u can get clarity about application forms and all other queries .
All the Best..