About IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM-A), Aurangabad conducts IHM Aurangabad entrance test in online mode. The entrance exam is conducted to give admission in undergraduate course, such as BA (Hons) Hotel Management and BA (Hons) Culinary Arts. To apply for the entrance exam, candidates have to register themselves and fill the application form online, along with payment of an application fee. The fee of IHM Aurangabad application form is Rs. 1500 and the last date to apply for IHM Aurangabad 2020 entrance test is May 31. Once candidates made the online payment, the test link is sent to their registered email ID, they can click the link and take the test. Candidates could view their result on the screen immediately after completing IHM Aurangabad entrance test. Candidates who have completed their 12th class or equivalent examination in any stream in English medium are eligible to apply for entrance test of IHM Aurangabad. After clearing the test, candidates had to appear for group discussion, writing a statement of purpose and finally participating in an interview in May 2020. The final admission to IHM-A is taken on the basis of collective score of your profiling, Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion and a personal interview.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
02 Jan, 2020 - 31 May, 2020
Application | Mode: Online
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the IHM Aurangabad 2020 eligibility criteria, which includes the following parameters.
- According to the IHM Aurangabad eligibility criteria 2020, candidates must be 10+2 pass or any equivalent exam in any stream in English medium.
- As per the eligibility criteria of IHM Aurangabad 2020, those who have appeared for 10+2 in the current year and their results are awaiting can also apply for the entrance Exam. The admission of such candidates will be confirmed only when they clear the board exam.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
To fill IHM Aurangabad Application Form 2020, candidates can go through the steps given below:
- Personal Details-Candidates have to choose their preferred course and test centre and then fill the personal details, such as name, nationality, email ID, phone number, mother tongue, state of domicile, date of birth, height, weight, address, pin code, city and state.
- Upload Documents-Now candidates have to upload their photo and signature. The image size should be 144x173 while for the signature it should be 250x60.
- Family Details- In this part of IHM Aurangabad application form 2020, candidates have to mention their mother’s, father’s and sibling’s name, along with their age and occupation. They also have to mention their address, pincode, city and state.
- Other Details-Students have to mention in the IHM Aurangabad 2020 application form about the languages they know to read, write and speak.
- Educational Details-Candidates have to enter details about their 10th and 12th board, such as school/college name, year of passing, marks and major subjects.
- Employment Historty and Extra Curricular Activities- Aspirants have to give details if they were employed anywhere or enrolled themselves in any extra curicular activities. They can skip this part if they don’t have any.
- References-In this section of the application form of IHM Aurangabad 2020 candidates have to give two references who should not be their relatives. They have to enter their name, occupation, designation , how long known, and address.
- Declaration from Parent or Guardian- Towards the end of the IHM application form 2020, parents have to declare that the details given in the application form is correct and they are ready to pay the fee on time. Name of the parent, date, place and address are to be mentioned here.
- Submit- Finally, click the submit button after ticking ‘I am not a robot.’
Fee Payement-After clicking the submit button, students will be redirected to a page where they have to make the online payment of Rs. 1500.
Prinout of the Acknowledged Page- Finally, candidates will have to take printout of their acknowledgement page and keep it safely for the future use.
|General, OBC, ST, SC||Online||Female, Male||₹ 1500|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
The IHM Aurangabad entrance test exam pattern 2020 is simple. After registering online, you have to appear for an Online Profiling Test. After registration, Electronic Profiling Test is sent to your email address in which you need to click and attempt the test. An assessment report will be created which will reflect your score.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Id Proof
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 GD and PI Process
After clearing Online Profiling Test, students are called for IHM Aurangabad group discussion and personal interview along with their assessment report. The final selection at IHM-A is on the basis of the combined score of IHM Aurangabad online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage that is given to Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 30% and 50% respectively.
At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, interviewers at IHM-A seek talent in the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
There is a prescribed dress code for the students to appear for IHM Aurangabd GD and PI process:
- Girls: At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, ladies have to wear formal attire which would include saris, business suits or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes
- Boys: The formal attire for boys would include suit, jacket or blazer or formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie or formal shoes
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Centers
Questions related to IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test
I have appeared online profilling test for BA(Culinary Arts) at IHM, Aurangabad on 26.03.2020 and scored only Average(Low). Can I get a chance for admission ? Can I appear for this test once again ?
The Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, sends an email and a call letter of you are selected for the Personal Interview round, and your score is High. So, if you haven't got one, you can try next year and get into the College, after scoring well and clearing the interview round.
Hope this helps.
how are date for IHM application exam?
The application form for NCHMT 2020 has released by the national testing agency on January 1 and the last date has now been extended till 20 March 2020.
For more information please refer the following link:
Application form for hotel management
Hello, Adithya Vikram
The hotel management varies from college to college. Some of the hotel management courses offered in UG are:
Bsc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration: It has the syllabus which consists of, Introduction to cookery, Culinary terms Aims & Objects Of cooking food, Basic Principles Of food Production, Methods of cooking food.
Bachelor of Hotel Management: Food & Beverage Service, Kitchen Operations Management, Fundamentals of Management, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Office Management Hospitality, Accounts Management, Sales & Marketing and Public Relations Management of ticketing and fare house Management and Room Maintenance.
BBA in Hospitality, travel & tourism: fundamentals of travel and tourism, travel agency and tour operations, Human Resource Management, Food & Beverage Management.
There are some other courses offered in hotel managament, I'm providing you the link of our careers360 website of hotel management where u can get clarity about application forms and all other queries .
All the Best..
What is the fee structure and duration of the course
B.Sc. in Hotel Management is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2 qualification) with a minimum aggregate score of 50% in best four relevant subjects.
The program is spread over 6 semesters, with the final 2 semesters being based on the candidate’s chosen stream of study. Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test conducted by institutes such as the IHMs located in different parts of the country, and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview.
The average tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 1 and 3.5 Lacs for a span of 3 years, and the average annual salary offered in the country to such professionals ranges between INR 3 and 7 Lacs, increasing with experience and expertise.
Hope this helps you.
what is the date for applying to IHM-Aurangabad? when will they issue the application forms
The application are now open please apply by feb 28th