About IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM-A), Aurangabad conducts IHM Aurangabad entrance test in the online mode. The entrance exam is conducted to give admission in undergraduate course, such as BA (Hons) Hotel Management and BA (Hons) Culinary Arts. To apply for the entrance exam, candidates have to register themselves and fill the application form online, along with payment of an application fee. The fee of IHM Aurangabad application form is Rs. 1500 and the last date to apply for IHM Aurangabad 2019 entrance test is the last week of May. Once candidates make the online payment, the test link is sent to their registered email ID, they can click the link and take the test. Candidates can view their result on the screen immediately after completing IHM Aurangabad entrance test. Candidates who have completed their 12th class or equivalent examination in any stream in English medium are eligible to apply for entrance test of IHM Aurangabad. After clearing the test, you’d have to appear for group discussion, writing a statement of purpose and finally participating in an interview. The final admission to IHM-A is taken on the basis of collective score of your profiling, Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion and a personal interview.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Conducting Body:||Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad|
Download all details about IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019Download Brochure
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the IHM Aurangabad 2019 eligibility criteria, which includes the following parameters.
- According to the IHM Aurangabad eligibility criteria 2019, candidates must be 10+2 pass or any equivalent exam in any stream in English medium.
- As per the eligibility criteria of IHM Aurangabad 2019, those who have appeared for 10+2 in the current year and their results are awaiting can also apply for the entrance Exam. The admission of such candidates will be confirmed only when they clear the board exam.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|OBC, ST, General, SC||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1500|
To fill IHM Aurangabad Application Form 2019, candidates can go through the steps given below:
- Personal Details-Candidates have to choose their preferred course and test centre and then fill the personal details, such as name, nationality, email ID, phone number, mother tongue, state of domicile, date of birth, height, weight, address, pin code, city and state.
- Upload Documents-Now candidates have to upload their photo and signature. The image size should be 144x173 while for the signature it should be 250x60.
- Family Details- In this part of IHM Aurangabad application form 2019, candidates have to mention their mother’s, father’s and sibling’s name, along with their age and occupation. They also have to mention their address, pincode, city and state.
- Other Details-Students have to mention in the IHM Aurangabad 2019 application form about the languages they know to read, write and speak.
- Educational Details-Candidates have to enter details about their 10th and 12th board, such as school/college name, year of passing, marks and major subjects.
- Employment Historty and Extra Curricular Activities- Aspirants have to give details if they were employed anywhere or enrolled themselves in any extra curicular activities. They can skip this part if they don’t have any.
- References-In this section of the application form of IHM Aurangabad 2019 candidates have to give two references who should not be their relatives. They have to enter their name, occupation, designation , how long known, and address.
- Declaration from Parent or Guardian- Towards the end of the IHM application form 2019, parents have to declare that the details given in the application form is correct and they are ready to pay the fee on time. Name of the parent, date, place and address are to be mentioned here.
- Submit- Finally, click the submit button after ticking ‘I am not a robot.’
Fee Payement-After clicking the submit button, students will be redirected to a page where they have to make the online payment of Rs. 1500.
Prinout of the Acknowledged Page- Finally, candidates will have to take printout of their acknowledgement page and keep it safely for the future use.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
The IHM Aurangabad entrance test exam pattern 2019 is simple. After registering online, you have to appear for an Online Profiling Test. After registration, Electronic Profiling Test is sent to your email address in which you need to click and attempt the test. An assessment report will be created which will reflect your score.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 GD and PI Process
After clearing Online Profiling Test, students are called for IHM Aurangabad group discussion and personal interview along with their assessment report. The final selection at IHM-A is on the basis of the combined score of IHM Aurangabad online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage that is given to Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 30% and 50% respectively.
At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, interviewers at IHM-A seek talent in the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
There is a prescribed dress code for the students to appear for IHM Aurangabd GD and PI process:
- Girls: At IHM Aurangabad GD and PI process, ladies have to wear formal attire which would include saris, business suits or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes
- Boys: The formal attire for boys would include suit, jacket or blazer or formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie or formal shoes
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test 2019 Counselling Centers
Questions related to IHM Aurangabad Entrance Test
Hello, Adithya VikramThe hotel management varies from college to college. Some of the hotel management courses offered in UG are:Bsc in Hospitality...
B.Sc. in Hotel Management is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2 qua...
Hi padharthiThe application are now open please apply by feb 28th https://www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in/application-form/Regards
HiiiAdmission to 21 central and 15 state affiliated IHMs is done through the all India level National Council of Hotel Management and Cat...
News and Articles
IHM Aurangabad 2014 Application Form
IHM Aurangabad 2014 Application Form is now available. The last date is July 31, 2014 a...
IHM Auranagabad Entrance Exam 2014
IHM Auranagabad Entrance Exam 2014- Know all about IHM Auranagabad Entrance Exam 2014 s...
How to crack GD-PI for Hotel Management ad...
IHM Aurangabad 2014 GD-PI- Sourabh Krishna Assistant Professor at IHM-A talks on expect...
IHM Aurangabad 2014 Admission Procedure
IHM Aurangabad 2014 Admission Procedure depends on candidates’ performance in three sta...
IHM Auranagabad 2014 Eligibility
IHM Auranagabad 2014 Eligibility criteria includes candidate must have passed class 10+...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile