NCHM JEE 2015 Exam Pattern- The national level hotel management entrance exam NCHM JEE 2015 was conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The written exam was held on April 25, 2015.
Click Here to Enroll for Study Material, Expert guidance for HM Entrance Exam Preparation, Counseling and College Selection.
Careers30 here brings comprehensive information on NCHM JEE 2015 Exam Pattern with an intention to boost the exam preparation of candidates. The provided information is based on the last year official NCHM JEE prospectus.
The below listed points under important highlights NCHM JEE 2015 Exam Pattern offers information on exam duration, number of questions, and marking scheme.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on NCHM JEE 2014 Entrance Exam 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Important Highlights of NCHM JEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates were required to take a single written examination. Duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- The question paper was set in both English and Hindi, except the “English Language” section.
- The question paper carried a total of 200 multiple choice questions. The question paper was divided into 5 sections namely: Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Language and Current Affairs, English Language, and Aptitude for Service Sector.
- Number of questions allotted for each section is given below in a box-
Number of Questions
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Language and Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
- Negative marking is applicable for first four section listed in the box. Each correct answer will lead to addition of 1 marks and wrong answer will lead to deduction of 0.25 marks.
- However, Aptitude for Service section carries graded rather than negative marking scheme. Under graded marking scheme, the most apt answer will be awarded 1 mark, followed by 0.75, 0.5, 0.25 marks respectively.
NCHM JEE 2015 Result has been declared on May 15, 2015.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and feature related to NCHM JEE 2015 Exam Pattern