NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form is expected to be available in online mode on December 23, 2014. Last year, the exam conducting authority National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) made available the offline NCHM JEE Application Form at the 51 NCHMCT affiliated institutes and at NCHMCT office.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Click Here to Enroll for Study Material, Expert guidance for HM Entrance Exam Preparation, Counseling and College Selection.
According to information provided in the official brochure of last year, Careers360 brings important highlights of NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on NCHM JEE 2014 Entrance Exam 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
- Cost of NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form will be Rs 800/- for General Category candidates and Rs 400/- for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Candidates can choose to pay the application fees through Debit/Credit Card or through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of 'NCHM' payable at Noida/Delhi.
- After filling out the details on online NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form, candidates are required to take out the print of the form.
- Candiates are required to paste their recent passport size photograph in the box provided for it.
- The completed NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form has to be send to the below mnetioned address through registered post/speed post.
- The form can also be submitted in person at the NCHMCt office.
- The last date of receipt of completed application form will be April 11, 2014.
- NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form sent through private courier services will not be accepted.
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Plot No. A-34,Institutional Area
Noida 201 301
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on NCHM JEE 2015 Application Form