NCHM JEE 2014 Exam Day Guidelines - National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination, a national level hotel management entrance exam is scheduled to be held tomorrow, i.e. April 26, 2014 at several test centers located in 33 Indian cities.
The entrance exam, which is also commonly called as NCHMJEE, will be conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University to offer admissions to qualifying candidates for B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration course.
For any doubts and queries students can call the NCHMCT JEE Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
This article brings to you basic NCHM JEE 2014 Exam Guidelines to be followed by candidates so as to avoid last minute examination rush. Some interesting facts of the exam, time management and exam tips from NCHM JEE last year toppers are also shared. Besides, information on paper pattern, what to carry to the exam hall, and dos and don’ts during the NCHM JEE 2014 exam is also there.
NCHM JEE 2014 Facts:
Time management and exam tips by NCHM JEE 2013 toppers
1. Maahi Trivedi: The hotel management student at IHM, Mumbai as well as NCHM JEE 2013 9th rank holder shares that always skip a question you don’t know and come back to it when you have more time, towards the end. This way you won’t miss out on a question you knew the answer but didn’t have to attempt the question.
2. Vishnu Subbaram Ramamoorthy: The 10th All India Rank (AIR) in NCHMCT JEE 2013, shares that questions for which a candidate is sure should be attempted first. Since I was not sure about some GK questions, I managed to finish 194 in the given time. Wherein I solved the Logical Reasoning first, followed by English Aptitude, the Science section, after which I attempted the Social Awareness section and lastly the General Knowledge section.
3. Lisa Sunny: IHM Hyderabad student, who obtained 1013 rank in NCHM JEE 2013 shares that candidates must attempt all questions in aptitude for service sector as even the wrong answer will score you +0.25 marks.
4. Kodaganti Vamshi Naidu: IHM Hyderabad student, who secured 677th rank in NCHM JEE 2013 shares that candidate should first attempt the section which is his/her strong domain. The trick is not to waste time on any of the questions that you are not sure about. It is a sensible move to not to attempt a few confusing questions to shield our marks from negative marking.
5. Devashish Pathak: The hotel management student at IHM Hyderabad, who secured 821st rank in NCHM JEE 2013 shares that questions on which candidates are clueless should not be attempted.
NCHM JEE 2014 Paper Pattern
Candidates will get a single paper comprising questions from five different subjects/sections.
The NCHM JEE 2014 question appear shall carry total marks of 200.
Three hours will be given to the candidates to complete the paper.
Each question carries one mark. For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Negative marking is not applicable for “Aptitude for Service Sector Section”. The section awards graded marks- one mark followed by 0.75, 0.5, 0.25 mark (in preference order) for the most apt answer.
NCHM JEE 2014 Admit Card
Carry two copies of NCHM JEE admit card duly attested by gazzeted officer at your respective examination hall.
Show both of the admit cards to invigilator for information verification.
Both admit cards will be signed by the invigilator. One copy of the admit card will be submitted at the examination center while the other will be returned to candidates.
If you have still not downloaded admit card, check here, to download the same.
Prior NCHM JEE 2014 exam
Reach the allotted NCHM JEE 2014 Test Center atleast an hour in advance. Exam timing is 10: oo am to 1:00 pm.
The reporting time for the entrance exam in the information brochure is specified as an hour prior to the exam time i.e. 9:00 am. The NCHM JEE 2014 Pen and Paper Exam will start at 10:00 am.
Candidates reaching late at test centers will not be allowed to take the exam.
Last minute Preparation Tips:
Revise important topics. Go through the notes prepared for General Knowledge & Current Affairs section or any other section of your choice.
Eat healthy breakfast before leaving for the examination center. So, that you remain energetic and efficient to cope with three hours duration exam.
Have 8-10 hours of sleep prior the exam day. This helps candidates to calm down exam anxiety and nervousness.
During the NCHM JEE 2014 exam
Inside the Exam Hall:
Listen clearly to the general announcements made prior to the NCHM JEE 2014 exam.
If you need clarifications on any issue, approach the invigilator present.
Get seated at your allotted place.
During the NCHM JEE 2014 exam:
Provide your signature on the Attendance Sheet of NCHM JEE 2014.
Candidates must write the Question Booklet No at the specified box/column on the Attendance sheet.
Fill-in correct details such as your name, roll number, and other particulars on the question booklet provided to them.
NCHM JEE 2014 scores will be accepted by 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 16 State Government Institutes and 15 private institutes of Hotel Management.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and articles on NCHMCT JEE 2014 Exam Day Guidelines
NCHMCT JEE Seat Allotment 2020 - NCHMCT will declare the result of NCHMCT JEE 2020 seat allotment...
NCHMCT JEE Answer Key 2020 - NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key will release by National Testing Agency a...
NCHMCT JEE will start counselling from the fourth week of May . Check complete details related to...
NCHMCT JEE Cut Off 2019 - Candidates can check here NCHMCT JEE 2020 cut off as well previous year...
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Preparation Tips - NCHMCM JEE exam will be conducted on April 25, 2019 in comput...
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
has some relaxation for the eligibility criteria for people with differently abled candidate or some kind of impairment
Such candidates are required to produce the original Medical Certificate both at the time of Counselling and at the time of Admission to the Institute. In case of any dispute in determining the eligibility under PD category, the decision of the Medical Board to be constituted by Institute would be final.
I hope this will help!!
Registration for NCHMJEE 2020 will starts from 1st January 2020 and EXAMINATION will happens on April 25..And results will be declared on 10 may 2020 in online mode..You can check your result by entering roll number, application Number, date of birth and security number..
Ask if any query..
As per the Eligibility, To apply for NCHMCT JEE, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020 for General and OBC category, If you meet this criteria & other eligibility then you can apply for the exam. To check the further eligibility you can go through with the given below link.
Your NCHM JEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile