BIT BHMCT 2014 Eligibility
BIT BHMCT 2014 Eligibility denotes conditions regarding candidates’ educational background, age limit and other details to be fulfilled in order to fill-in application form. To seek admission for four years duration Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) course, candidates’ academic- marks scored in intermediate examination will be considered by the exam conducting authority Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.
For queries and doubts, call BIT BHMCT 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Candidates aiming to seek admissions tofull time undergraduate hotel management course for the academic year 2014 are advised to read the below point regarding BIT BHMCT 2014 eligibility criteria
BIT BHMCT 2014 Eligibility Criteria-
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Upper age limit of candidates from unreserved category should be 24 years of age.
- Upper age limit of candidates from SC/ST/PwD (Person with Disability) category should be 28 years of age. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should refer the EdCIL website for equivalence and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate well in advance from the evaluation division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- It has to be noted that candidates should have passed all the required subjects at high school and intermediate examination.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and articles on BIT BHMCT 2014 Eligibilty