BIT BHMCT 2014 Application Form
BIT BHMCT 2014 Application Form is available in online mode only. Last date for receipt of completed application form is June 25, 2014. Application fee is Rs 2,500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs 1,500 for SC/ST candidates.
BIT BHMCT 2014 Application Form- Check here to Apply Online
Application Fee: Rs 2,500/- for General / OBC candidates
Rs 1,500 for SC/ST candidates
Candidates willing to seek admission for 4-years duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) have to download the application form and then have to fill-in all the asked information. A detailed procedure to fill-up the application form is given below-
For queries and doubts, call BIT BHMCT 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
- Write your name as in your Class 10 certificate, as follows- First Name, Middle Name(s) and Surname.
- Father's Name & Mother's Name: Write similarly. Do not write Mr/ Shri, Mrs / Smt, etc.
- Date of Birth: Use dd-mm-yyyy format.
- Sex: Put tick mark against one box
- Caste: Tick the box for General / SC / ST / OBC as the option is applicable.
- Other Category: Candidates applying under the Physically Handicapped category must provide photocopy of disability certificate in proper format from a Civil Surgeon.
- State of Eligibility: Please write appropriate state from where you have completed / pursuing Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Choice of Programme: tick in the box provided for BHMCT.
- Provide name of Board / University for Class X and Class XII /equivalent qualifying examination and ‘Year of Passing’ , ‘Percentage of Marks’, ‘subjects’, and ‘No of attempts’.
- School / College Details: provide the following details qualification, name of School/ College, address & telephone number form where candidates have passes intermediate or equivalent qualification.
Communication and Permanent Address Details:
Candidates have to write their name in capital letters. Have to provide details of Communication and Permanent Address, which includes pincode, STD code and telephone number, mobile number and e-mail id. Recent passport size photograph has to be pasted and candidate’s signature to be provided in the boxes provided for the same.
Details of Demand Draft: details like name of issuing Bank, place of issuing Bank, demand draft number, demand draft date have to be provided.
Declaration and Undertakings: Candidates have to sign the declaration and undertaking after reading them. Legal guardians have to also sign the second undertaking. Date and place also to be mentioned.
The completed BIT BHMCT 2014 Application Form has to be dispatched to the below mentioned address along withcrossed demand draft depending on your lass category (Rs 2,000/- for General and Rs 1,200/- SC/ST candidates) in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”, payable at Ranchi. Last date for receipt of completed application form is June 25, 2014.
Photocopies of following listed documents have to be accompanied with the completed application form.
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Candidates have to write their name, telephone / mobile number and ‘programme applying for’ on the back of each of documents.
Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and articles on BIT BHMCT 2014 Application Form
BIT BHMCT 2014 Merit List declared by BIT Mesra and it has als...
Questions related to BITSAT
do pyq of jee main and advance appear in bitsat?
Yes, the previous year questions of JEE Main are many a times asked in BITSAT. As JEE Main and BITSAT have the similar level of difficulty, if you prepare for JEE Main than your BITSAT preparation is also going on because to clear both the exams you are required to have good speed and accuracy.
But, it's not in the case of JEE Advanced, it has a higher level than JEE Main and BITSAT both. JEE Advanced questions are more conceptual and diffilcult.
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Is Bit sat exam 2020 postponed from Aug 6 to Aug 10
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani has again postponed the BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) 2020 due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic situation. The authorities will soon announce the revised dates for BITSAT examination on the official website at bitsadmission.com. The BITSAT 2020 exam date was scheduled to be held between August 6 to 10 and recently on July 1, the test city allotment was communicated to candidates, but now all the events so announced have been postponed till further notice.
In case of any query regarding BITSAT postponement or other, the authorities have provided the following contact numbers for redressal:
LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR BITSAT 2020
The last date to apply for BITSAT 2020 was May 11, 2020 till 5 Pm. The last date had already passed so you cannot apply. Candidates those you have filled the online application form and successfully paid the online application fee will get admit card. The exam is scheduled from July 25, 2020- August 16, 2020.
how can I get admission in bits Pilani through management quota if I qualify for BITSAT but score less in state board?
hi aspirant ,
Bits Pilani has no admission through management quota . They have purely merit based admission. You can try out there dubai campus for admission.
if I get 62% in pmc for hssc board Goa and if I get 390+ in BITSAT 2020, is there any chance or way to get admission in bits Pilani Goa ?because I really need it
Your score at BITSAT is very good. With that score you could have easily got core branches in BITS Pilani Goa campus. But the main eligibility criteria for admission at BITS is that the student must have secured minimum 85% aggregate in PCM subjects and a minimum of 60% in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
As you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria you are not eligible.
For more details please visit this link https://www.bitsadmission.com/Eligibility_Criteria.aspx
Here s a list for top private engineering colleges in Goa https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://engineering.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-private-engineering-colleges-in-goa&ved=2ahUKEwjxlbDhybrqAhUwxjgGHdmcD3sQFjAHegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw0b3783cbwDRglqHm3s7siv
Hope it helps