MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013- West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) is inviting applications for the Post Graduate course in Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) for the session 2013-14. The program will be offered at Genesis Institute of Management and Technology (GIMT), Charnock Hospital and DSMS College, Durgapur of Health Care Management, affiliated to WBHUS.
Click here to Enroll for All India HM Counselling Pack 2015 to get All Alerts, Updates and Guidance for College Selection
MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013 Eligibility
Candidates must be a graduate in Medicine (MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BUMS)/ Graduate candidates from any stream with minimum 45% marks/ Graduate with Honours degree from any recognized university/appeared but result not yet published (in such cases, conditions of passing criteria be fulfilled) would be entitled for admission to MHA 2013.
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013 Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the university http://www.wbuhs.ac.in/ for applying online.
- The print-copy of the application along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand) purchased from any nationalized bank of India, drawn in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences” payable at Kolkata.
MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013 Exam Pattern
- The total duration of the entrance exam will be 80 minutes and will have a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be in English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
Logic and Reasoning
MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013 Selection Procedure
Candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in the written exam and fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be will be selected for counseling process.
The list of selected candidates for counseling will be displayed on the notice board of WBUHS and the official website
MHA West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2013 Important Dates
Last Date for Submission of Online Forms
September 16 2013
Last Date for Submission of Printed Forms at University’s Office
September 17 2013
September 29 2013
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences
D-36, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064
(033)-23213461 Ext 212, (033) 2334-6602
Controller of Examinations
(033)-23213461 Ext 230, (033)-23346602